BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• will this help my hair to grow and is the smell to strong 2 Answers
Ez C.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
So I was suffering from dandruff -itis and I didn't know what to do so from the mine recommended that I start doing how old treatments again and that's where this baby came into play. Not only did that help it's been an amazing addition to my hair care regiment. How oil treatment for president!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has remained a stable for me since I was a young girl. Hot oil treatments with Loreal products has remained the same over all these years. I used this when I was relaxed and now as a natural. This is very affordable and not pricey. I will buy again!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every couple of months I like to do a hot oil treatment on my hair, it works wonders!
Coats your hair and leaves it feeling so soft. There are lots of different options out there.
L'Oréal natures therapy hot oil treatment is definitely a great one to try
Linsey M.
Linsey M.
This leaves my hair so shiny and soft, I really enjoy this hot oil product. The directions are foolproof and very easy to read. The scent isn't anything to write home about but isn't too overpowering either. I will be repurchasing after I finish mine!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love my hair a lot. So of course i will treat my hair with some TLC with L' Oreal natures therapy hot oil treatment. Make sure to follow directions, grab a book while the treatment works in and rinse.. style and your hair (promise will look amazing)
Tori M.
Tori M.
Fayetteville, TN
Hot oil treatments make my hair feel soft and it doesn't damage my hair. The smell is okay, but I usually wash my hair with my shampoo after I use the oil so my hair won't be oily. I recommend this product to women who may have damaged hair.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
Love this hot oil treatment. Makes my hair feel so super soft and smooth. I have super thick, wavy hair, and it gets a lot of tangles. This product helps. I use it at least 3 times a week! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Vanesa O.
Vanesa O.
Beltsville, MD
Que bien se ve esto los aceites me encantan por lo necesarios y por lo beneficios de sus usos este creo q ni en la tienda lo he visto pues siempre me las paseo todos y no lo he logrado encontrar
Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
In the summertime, I spend a lot of time in the pool. Chlorine kills my hair--makes it brittle and straw-like. I love L'Oreal's Hot Oil Treatment because it softens and deep-conditions my hair.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Used to do hot oil treatments often when I was a kid. Always loved how soft and smooth my hair was after done my one. Makes your hair super shiny and easy to comb through.
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
will this help my hair to grow and is the smell to strong