L'Oréal L`Oreal HydraSoft deeply Softening LipColor 410 Sunset Papaya SPF12 .07oz/2g

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

kerlicia h.
kerlicia h.
I love this lipstick!!!! It's make your lips feels soft and moisture... it's best to try out this product
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip product. I do recommend I got it at target and I will buy it again. Good price.
Ana S.
Ana S.
I love it

It is beautiful, good price, durability, size.. There is not doubt about this product. I could dress this all day and still keeps perfect. LOVE IT
rosa m.
rosa m.
El producto me encanta ya lo termine y me gustaría probarlo otra vez , si por mi fuera tuviera una colección solo de pintalabios y maquillajes L'Oréal
Cande F.
Cande F.
Buenos Aires
Quite good! I love the colour and texture. I've bought this recently and I think I will be using it. The packaging is just normal. It was quite what I expected for the price! I would buy it again, really!