L'Oréal L'Oréal HIP Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss #178 Dreamer uploaded by B&B H.L'Oréal L'Oréal HIP Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss #178 Dreamer uploaded by Sarah B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Loreal Hip Lip Gloss. 378 Tempting see more...

Sarah B.
I never used this much- got it as a stocking stuffer one year but it works pretty well! It has a good flavor to it and it's a fantastic color. It does transfer to glasses and cups and whatnot though.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
Review for: Hip #178 Dreamer
One of my favorites... Feels good a little tacky if you like that. I thought they discontinued this?
Muito bom mesmo. Com Loreal voce tem tudo. Eu amo. Sempre usei. Comprem. Otimo produto
Terri J.
Surprise, AZ
Love the way it makes my lips feel! Highly recommended! It's very moisturizing:)
Robyn D.
Review for: Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss
This is probably one of my ride or die lip products. This is the best lip gloss I have ever had. It's the perfect red. Wear it on top of lip stick or if you're riding or dying it's guarantee juicy delicious red lip. It's too hard to find needs to be ressurected.
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
Review for: Hip #178 Dreamer
Love lip gloss. And this one is great. Feels nice on your lips. Not to greasy. I love the fact that the coloring is light and natural.
Erin B.
Love it. It isn't that thick and it stays on longer than a lot of other glosses out there. It also feels better than other glosses. It's doesn't make my lips feel dry after.
Jailyn J.
Greensboro, Nc
I don't use purple as often as I'd like, but it is very pigmented very long lasting and I've had this for about 5 years now