L'Oréal L'Oréal Feel Naturale Makeup, SPF 15, Oil Free, Cappuccino, 1.12 Fl Oz uploaded by Chaniki B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Because of the hue in my pigmentation the products are great for every season. The product does not rub off on clothing and does not smear or run when perspiration occurs. Makeup looks fresh each all day there are is no need to retouch the makeup. I tell all of my friends to try it.
michelle j.
michelle j.
Spartanburg, SC
It was east yo find and a afforidble price i would buy it again if i could find it pro is that it is great con hard for me to0 find have to order oline and weight long time to get it i am inpaciend and have had to use dollar macke up that makes me break out
Marjorie
Marjorie
Raton, NM
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Johnnie H.
Johnnie H.
Loreal perfect match warm 6 in honey I absolutely love this makeup, so natural and perfect for everyday especially when your trying to pull off the nude look
lisa v.
lisa v.
I used this product for contouring on my face, you have to blend it very carefully for it to come out good, if you don't, its either too dark or not visible.
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
Mebane, NC
Great foundation! It is light weight and has excellent coverage without the thick heavy feeling. It won't clog pores with would have lead to breakouts.
Edinisa L.
Edinisa L.
Review for: Feel Naturale Makeup SPF 15 Cappuccino 1.12 fl oz; 33 ml
I can't feel it when it's on my face. It looks like my skin. The foundation is a natural/light coverage for every day. I use the shade caramel beige.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Lynbrook, NY
L'Or'eal always makes wonderful products and I have been a customer for years. I am a repeat user and will always continue to use them.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lyford, TX
This product is just very smooth and it really makes you shine and has a very awesome look and goes very well with everyone's tone
Gladys T.
Gladys T.
Long Beach, CA
Good coverage. Affordable. A bit drying but make sure you put moisturizer before applying this foundation. Great for daily wear.