BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Superior Preference Dream Blonde is the most complete Color & Care system designed especially for blondes. Superior Preference Dream Blonde combines breakthrough conditioning technology with anti-brass actives to ensure beautiful layers of color and... see more...

• I have a lot of gray will this cover it and will it last awhile. .?3 Answers
Mary L.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The loreal tints are the maximum I have tried different brands and the only one that completely covers my gray hairs are these dyes and the good thing is that it lasts a long time and it has spectacular colors and it does not have ammonia they are great
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
I have used this product several times. Color looks great every time and my hair doesn't feel like straw when I am finished. And is price friendly
ari t.
ari t.
Marshfield, WI
I used to use this before i started going to the salon it always turned out nice. The only think is my hair always picked up brassy shades
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
It is a beautiful color when done dying your hair. However, everyone's color will vary due to natural or colored hair previously. My came out to be a dark blonde because my color of my hair is dark brown and L'Oréal was able to lift it a few shades lighter. About 2 weeks later I Re died my the #9 Moonbeam Shine and it came out to the color of picture.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair color, it gets my hair looking its best and makes it come out silky smooth every time.
Alondra T.
Alondra T.
I have used this to touch up my mom's hair, which is naturally a dark brown. It worked well and left the hair with a rich bright color.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of gray will this cover it and will it last awhile. .?