BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Biloxi, MS
The L'Oreal Absolute is my absolute favorite hair product. I used both the Shampoo and Conditioner, and it has never failed to disappoint. I color, blow dry, tease, and use hair spray everyday, so I am very hard on my hair. The Absolute Repair does just that...repairs all the damage that I put it through. If you are hard on your hair, I highly recommend the L'Oreal Repair Shampoo and Conditioner!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely love the fact that I don't have to use very much and it really suds up good and when I rinse it out it comes out really really well and when I'm done my scalp and my hair feels so good they don't feel dry and it don't feel crackling they feel moisturized soft and they really bring out the shine in it
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
South Point, OH
My hair was very damaged before buying this product. I was skeptical to try this by I went for it. Not only is the scent wonderful, but my hair is happy and healthy again. I love the look, the product and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is about me and repair shampoos and conditioners, but I love them and I love Loreal, so of course this product is amazing like all of theirs that I've tried! Loreal has yet to disappoint me.
April Edwards S.
April Edwards S.
Mount Airy, NC
This Loreal repair works great and I have notice I has made my hair more softer and the damaged of blow drying and hot flat iron it making it look more healthier
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Newark, NJ
BEST SHAMPOO! It softens your hair and it has an amazing smell. It is super expensive though for something so small, but its definitely worth every penny.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Vacaville
I had damaged hair real bad, i started using this and my hair is almost normal. I definitely recommend this product if you have damaged hair.
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best shampoo makes my hair shiny all day , very smooth and makes my hair clean this is the best repair shampoo highly recommended
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Lexington, KY
Very moisturizing for my dry color-treated hair. ITt gave me body without weighing my hair down or stripping my color.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Windermere, FL
I'm trying to use less aggressive shampoos. This one smells good, it's not heavy and doesn't makes my hair feel dry!