L'Oréal Lipstick - 725 Divine Wine uploaded by Allison D.L'Oréal Lipstick - 725 Divine Wine uploaded by elaf n.L'Oréal Lipstick - 725 Divine Wine uploaded by Beena B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Danielle B.
Pittsburgh
I love this product! I love the smell. I love the the texture. I love everything about it. It goes on smoothly and it gives my lips color but also hydrated them I totally recommend this to others. And a great thing is you can find this in you local drug store.
Cayleen C.
3602 McPherson st waxhaw NC
This product is one of my favorites, it is creamy and very easily applied. The packaging is like any other lipstick but the gold metallic look is pretty to the eye . The product itself is long lasting but can wear off through drinks and wipes. The product should be reapplied every 3-5 hours. I would recommend.
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
After my favorite lipstick was discontinued, it took me months to find a color somewhat close to it. This has a nice color to it, goes on smoothly, and lasts a long time! I will be buying a few more tubes in the near future!
Amber R.
Odessa, TX
One of my ultimate fave lipstick. It does not bleed after applying , It really surprised me for how long lasting it is, even after eating or drinking with it.
Mai h.
Riyadh
This lipstick 💄 is totally gorgeous..it's creamy ..soft ..and easy to use ...it doesn't dry my lips..it is not even expensive..had a good quality guys...I recommend it for daily looks.. gorgeous lipstick 💄 👄💋
Laura-Ellen A.
Middlesbrough
Love the rich burgundy colour, the best winter colour in my collection. Mostly bought from Superdrug or boots, the packaging is pretty, and good value for the colour pigmentation and hydration.
elaf n.
Girls this is what every girls ( who love gloosy lipstickes) look for , try it and you wil never lose money it's cost 6$ and when you put it on your covering all your lips . I recommend you to use it cause i think there is a Moisturizer into it ❤
Carys T.
Stornaway road , Leicester
Lovely colour comes out like a dark red colour it looks so nice when I'm going for a dark look. I brought it from boots in town it was reasonable price
Fouzia87 C.
London, Walthamstow
One of my favourite colour at this time of the year. Such a happy colour. This particular range of loreal s lipstick is very mozotrizing.