L'Oréal Lipstick - 725 Divine Wine uploaded by Allison D.L'Oréal Lipstick - 725 Divine Wine uploaded by Beena B.L'Oréal Lipstick - 725 Divine Wine uploaded by elaf n.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Danielle B.
Pittsburgh
I love this product! I love the smell. I love the the texture. I love everything about it. It goes on smoothly and it gives my lips color but also hydrated them I totally recommend this to others. And a great thing is you can find this in you local drug store.
Cayleen C.
3602 McPherson st waxhaw NC
This product is one of my favorites, it is creamy and very easily applied. The packaging is like any other lipstick but the gold metallic look is pretty to the eye . The product itself is long lasting but can wear off through drinks and wipes. The product should be reapplied every 3-5 hours. I would recommend.
Amber R.
Odessa , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my ultimate fave lipstick. It does not bleed after applying , It really surprised me for how long lasting it is, even after eating or drinking with it.
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
After my favorite lipstick was discontinued, it took me months to find a color somewhat close to it. This has a nice color to it, goes on smoothly, and lasts a long time! I will be buying a few more tubes in the near future!
elaf n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Girls this is what every girls ( who love gloosy lipstickes) look for , try it and you wil never lose money it's cost 6$ and when you put it on your covering all your lips . I recommend you to use it cause i think there is a Moisturizer into it ❤