BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

0.39 Fl oz / 11.7 ml see more...

• How well does this polish cover the nail? Is it fairly opaque or ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Felicia B.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
The color was really pretty! But I put a base coat under! It's color it's different then others! I got it from ulta ! Not bad at all! Make sure you put an under coat! I would still recommend it though!
Kathryn P.
This color is so lovely! In the bottle it is more duochrome than on the nail...it comes off as a deep, shiny forest green once painted on and loses some of the blue shine, but that being said, it is still a GORGEOUS color and great, non streaky formula.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
My favorite nail polish! The packaging is super cute and the nail polish really works. I love this color around the holidays because I love jewel tones. I highly recommend trying this and it is not expensive at all!
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Great nail polish with a super cool and trendy color. I enjoy buying drugstore nail polishes because you can find coupons and they are great value. I would buy this again and I recommend this product.
Janny G.
amo los colores de loreal, este es hermoso, recibí uno en mi cumpleaños, y muy duradero, lo recomiendo sus colores únicos y brillantes.
Valentina N.
I love this color, also this lats long time if you know how to apply, this color is so powerful and young, i recommended it
Seymi R.
I like it a lot, it has a very good pigmentation, perfect finish, long lasting, these formula are confortable
Whitney D.
Amazing color!!! The brush shape and size are perfect for applying the polish. You need a minimum of three layers for it though.
Carley P.
How well does this polish cover the nail? Is it fairly opaque or transparent?