BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

0.39 Fl oz 11.7 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
Review for: Loreal Limited Edition Diamond Collection Nail Polish - 601 Drop Dead Gorgeous
I love the color of this nail polish. It is almost like a midnight sky color. It is not that horrible in price and it is so easy to apply. I have used it more than once and even have other colors. I recommend it.
G Q.
G Q.
Very pretty color for a nice night out. I never thought I would like black nail polish. Glad I tried it..
Estela M.
Estela M.
I like this nail polish very pigmented and it dries really fast. I recommend to buy this
Patty S.
Patty S.
Burton, MI
I wear mostly dark nail polishes, and this one is definitely a go to for a drugstore nail polish. Has decent staying power, just make sure you use a good top coat.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Hastings, MN
This was one of my favorites. I used it until it was gone. It lasted longer than all of my other polishes without chipping and looked so pretty. Only downside is it took awhile to dry.
Rae H.
Rae H.
Sacramento, CA
Nice gloss and shime!! Long wear. Awesome products. I get my nails and toes done looks great Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Jamaica, NY
Muy lindo, y brilloso, y el color vibrante, me encanta ese producto..
Volveré a usarlo, lo recomiendo.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Atlanta, IL
I tried Loreal Limited Edition Diamond Collection Nail Polish and was very happy with the results. It was easy to brush on, it dried before I was able to ruin a nail and it stayed on for at least 2 weeks with no chipping, even with washing dishes several times a day.
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this nail polish it dries pretty quick and its so smooth and pigmented!!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Mara, Zulia State
Wonderful and beautiful color. I had the opportunity of trying it at a nails' spa here in my city. I was given a gift card to get a free manicure. It has a gentle and smooth application, way better than other brands I've used before. 100% reccomendable