BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy Yves Saint Laurent Gift Sets - La Nuit de L'Homme, the new fragrance for men by Yves Saint Laurent is a story of seduction, intensity and bold sensuality. A structure of contrasting forces. A seduction that lies half-way between restraint and abandon. Bright, masculine freshness combines with sophistication and nonchalance for a deep, mysterious and sensual fragrance. A combination of freshness, tone and comfort with notes of Cardamom, Cedar, and Coumarin. Details provided by Yves Saint Laure see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Lidia P.
Lidia P.
Old Bridge
So I gave this to my boyfriend and his eyebrows look so good and are on fleek I also got this at ulta and he uses each time we go out it is definitely of good value and it smells very masculine and sexy so I would definitely buy it again and again. So I would recommend it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
Bought this for my boyfriend. Absolutely love the smell. Great for everyday or going out. A top fragrance in my books