L'Oréal Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner, Black Sable #230 .04 oz (1.14 g)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner, Black Sable #230 .04 oz (1.14 g) see more...

Deana B.
Deana B.
Midland, MI
Very smooth putting on, doesn't irritate my eyes. Very affordable and lasted all day! There are a few color choices, but I would like to see more choices sold at my store. The ease is which to put on was nice, I didn't have to apply a lot of pressure risking irritation of my eye. Liked it a lot!
michelle j.
michelle j.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this eyeliner it brings my blue eyes out and makes them more knoticeable to people my eyes are my best atribute it is easy to apply and easy top use i stock up on it when it goes on sale cause i never know when they are gonna stop makling it on me like they did my saphire blue
Karina M.
Karina M.
Williamsburg, VA
Glides on very well. I always use it with an eyeshadow primer so it never smudges on me. It's in my usual day to day makeup routine. I find it versatile so I can go very soft or very bold with it. I recommend it to my friends all the time as a dupe for high end choices.
Framesx F.
Framesx F.
So smooth and creamy. This eyeliner is definitely great to use, both, on the water line and on the lid. I love that the packaging is green since it stands out in my makeup collection as well. It makes it easier to find when looking for products to use.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
The smoothst eyeliner. Perfect cat eye (with a little practice) every time. Passes the sharpening test (didn't flake or crumble), and the cap stays on in my makeup bag. Can't ask for a better liner.
Jubaida J.
Jubaida J.
White Plains, NY
This liner smudges too easily on my lids. I like that its very dark, but for someone who doesn't put liner on my waterline, I can't imagine what a mess it would be if I did with this liner.
Cate F.
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
Love love love! Goes on SUPER smooth, and very easy to apply. And is actually very long lasting, but comes off without having to scrub your eyes off! Would deffinetly recommend!
Michele T.
Michele T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this product. I love the way it looks and feels. This is a long lasting smudge free eyeliner. It is the best of the best. I use this every day.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the effect L'Oreal has on my eyes. Its amazing to see how my eyes brighten up. I am a regular user and use the product on a daily basis.
Shreya K.
Shreya K.
Definitely an oldie but a goodie! I go through eyeliner so quickly, but this has lasted and provided great color pay off!
Bruna C.