L'Oréal Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner, Black Sable #230 .04 oz (1.14 g)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner, Black Sable #230 .04 oz (1.14 g) see more...

Deana B.
Midland, MI
Very smooth putting on, doesn't irritate my eyes. Very affordable and lasted all day! There are a few color choices, but I would like to see more choices sold at my store. The ease is which to put on was nice, I didn't have to apply a lot of pressure risking irritation of my eye. Liked it a lot!
michelle j.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this eyeliner it brings my blue eyes out and makes them more knoticeable to people my eyes are my best atribute it is easy to apply and easy top use i stock up on it when it goes on sale cause i never know when they are gonna stop makling it on me like they did my saphire blue
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
The smoothst eyeliner. Perfect cat eye (with a little practice) every time. Passes the sharpening test (didn't flake or crumble), and the cap stays on in my makeup bag. Can't ask for a better liner.
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
Love love love! Goes on SUPER smooth, and very easy to apply. And is actually very long lasting, but comes off without having to scrub your eyes off! Would deffinetly recommend!
Shreya K.
Definitely an oldie but a goodie! I go through eyeliner so quickly, but this has lasted and provided great color pay off!
Susan J.
Williamsburg, MA
I love using Loreal Le Kohl Pencil smooth Defining Eyeliner its the only that I found has great results and easy to use.
julie c.
Goes on real smooth, but did smudge quite a bit. I have oily skin, though. maybe would be better over primer, or powder
Kim B.
Shallowater, TX
Stays on good. Makes a smooth line. Doesn't smudge. I will use almost any eyeliner, but this is one of my faves!
Freida K.
Cotopaxi, CO
Easy to use, great color. Helps to have experience applying eye liner, but very nice application.
Lailuck I.
Windermere , FL
This is good drugstore product. However it does transfer to the lower water line.
Bruna C.