L'Oréal Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner, Black Sable #230 .04 oz (1.14 g)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner, Black Sable #230 .04 oz (1.14 g) see more...

Sadie B.
Twin Falls, ID
Though I am not a huge eyeliner pencil user, I do love this one. I often find pencils to be either too smudgy with a lot of pigmentation, or with no pay off at all. It is so smooth and effortless to apply and stays on fairly well. I only reapply about once a day, but it hardly ever smudges unless I rub my eyes, of course. This is a great product, though I can only find it online since it has been discontinued. I wouldn't completely compare this to Urban Decay, but for a fraction of the price, it's amazing.
Framesx F.
So smooth and creamy. This eyeliner is definitely great to use, both, on the water line and on the lid. I love that the packaging is green since it stands out in my makeup collection as well. It makes it easier to find when looking for products to use.
michelle j.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this eyeliner it brings my blue eyes out and makes them more knoticeable to people my eyes are my best atribute it is easy to apply and easy top use i stock up on it when it goes on sale cause i never know when they are gonna stop makling it on me like they did my saphire blue
Nadia B.
This has been one of my favorite eyeliners for awhile. I use a lot of different brands to try new things, but I know I can always rely on L'Oreal. The only complaint I have is that it's not as waterproof as I would like, but it's also not the worst I've seen. Great for most looks, and doesn't run in heat!
Deana B.
Midland, MI
Very smooth putting on, doesn't irritate my eyes. Very affordable and lasted all day! There are a few color choices, but I would like to see more choices sold at my store. The ease is which to put on was nice, I didn't have to apply a lot of pressure risking irritation of my eye. Liked it a lot!
Nicole H.
This is the absolute BEST eye liner I have ever used that doesn't break the bank! It is so smooth and effortless to apply so no scratching your lid or pressing so hard your eye balls are about to pop out. I compare this to the same smoothness of urban decay for a fraction of the price
Christina S.
Saint Helens, OR
It was really black but it made my eyes water like crazy! Went on super easy and creamy, lasted well throughout the day. I like it but I won't be repurchasing since it made eyes water and itch like crazy.
Karina M.
Williamsburg, VA
Glides on very well. I always use it with an eyeshadow primer so it never smudges on me. It's in my usual day to day makeup routine. I find it versatile so I can go very soft or very bold with it. I recommend it to my friends all the time as a dupe for high end choices.
Sonja S.
Albany, CA
Personally I liked this eyeliner for its hydration and smooth application but I prefer the Loreal silky something eyeliner more for its wide verity in color and I felt that it stayed on a little longer than this one. It's still a good product but Loerel has done better
Katie S.
Cumming, GA
This has been my go to eye liner for a couple years now. I absolutely love the smoothness and texture of this liner. The only negative is that it does smear and it is definitely not waterproof.
Bruna C.