BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

BOLD LOOKING LENGTHENING MASCARA LONGER, SEPARATED LASHES. see more...

• How is this brand? I've been looking for a good brand that doesn't ...1 Answers
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I asked my husband to pick me up some mascara once and he brought back this. I was a little annoyed because he didn't follow my instructions on what I wanted exactly, however, I was impressed with the mascara itself. I don't think it really held its end on "separating" the lashes, but I did notice it made my lashes look super full!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Arlington, WI
I have had extremely long lashes my entire life, and this is one of very few mascaras I can wear. I need a heavier mascara, as lighter mascaras just don't even show up on my long thick lashes. This does the trick! Hint: it works better after you have let it thicken up a bit. Open it and let it breathe a bit before you use it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Scott, LA
This was my go to mascara for years. I have no idea why it's no longer sold. I was a faithful user of Voluminous but someone wanted me to try lash out and so glad idea. Really made my lashes long, full and NO CLUMPS!! Bring it back!!!!!
Sue  .
Sue .
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been on a quest for years to find the perfect mascara. The L'Oreal Lash out mascara is great. I love how it goes on so nicely without clumping my eyelashes together.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives the effect that you have a million lashes. The wand is great at separating your lashes and makes your eyes look bigger. Very flattering look for everyone
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Haven't really noticed longer lashes while using this mascara but it does keep them from clumping and helps keep your lashes separated
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Merced, CA
L'Oréal is always the main brand I go to. This is im going out mascara. Makes my long lashes beautiful with a perfect finish.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Giddings, TX
I absolutely love the waterproof mascara. Others clump, run, and the fragrance urritates my eyes. Love love this masvara
Lizi J.
Lizi J.
Columbus, GA
This product works the way it's mentioned in the description. Nice wand and slide easy over all the lashes.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Iva, SC
Really nice mascara. Need a few coats but really pretty. No clumps or flakes. Separates lashes nicely.
Christine T.
Christine T.
How is this brand? I've been looking for a good brand that doesn't cause clumps