BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved. see more...

Elizabeth I.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara is probably my favorite mascara I’ve ever used, if I don’t feel like doing a full face of makeup I just use this mascara. I naturally have dark and pretty long lashes but this makes them 2x longer. One thing that makes this mascara better than a lot of other ones I’ve tried out is that it barely ever clumps and looks VERY natural as long as you don’t continue to coat on a lot layers. Overall would 100% recommend. L'oreal Lancome Definicils High Definition MascaraL'oreal Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara
Hannah A.
Cedar Bluff
This is one of my favorite mascaras! Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara makes my lashes look so long and separated then beautifully. I haven't had any problem with clumps since using this product! The only down fall is the price but its worth it in the end.
Janiette leidy H.
For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this iconic award-winning mascara provides the ultimate in separation and has been the number mascara for 16+ years! Carefully selected polymers coat each lash from root to tip, to help lengthen and outline each lash for unmatched definition. This best-selling mascara's unique brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that hold the perfect amount of product for gradual, even application every time. The Cils Booster XL formula allows more length, curve and thickness for the lashes, without clumping or smudging. Its white colour intensifies the colour of the mascara applied over it.
🇬🇾ROSE| C.
This is my absolute favorite mascara because it gives your lash great volume without making it stick together. It’s so easy to apply this and it’s amazing how after months of use the formula doesn’t clunk together. This is my go to mascara especially for a night out because it stays on all night.
Hails 💋.
Wilmington , NC
This mascara is the bomb! I use it last to give my lashes the extra length and fuller look since mine are kinda short, got it as a Christmas present and will most likely buy more once I run out!
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
One of my favorite go to mascaras. I have used it for years and love it! The brush is phenomenal! Makes mascara easy every morning. Super long lasting and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this mascara!
Kayal M.
East Lansing, MI
I am in love with this mascara. I was originally a little skeptical because I’d never heard of anyone rave about Lancôme mascara but it is super creamy which makes it smooth and easy to apply. It’s a lot harder to make the lashes look clumpy with this product and I never get the spider legs effect!
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I used this for years before I ruined my lashes by wearing to many falsies lol . It was my go to no fail mascara . Made me lashes look super long and defined without being clumpy . Also has a great long lasting wear
lil'Mexico M.
Whittier
I love this product it makes my lashes really voluminous! I bought at Sephora! I think that it’s perfect the way it is if you are looking for volume! It’s my go to mascara at the moment! I would definitely recommend!
Mely D.
Estados Unidos
Mi APDF(A prueba de fuego) resultó bastante bien, me gustó la definición y alargamiento de pestañas SIN GRUMOS! Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara