BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal La Palette Nude Eyeshadow 10 piece - Rose see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Doral, FL
Sincerely, First of all when touching the shadows and seeing that the pigmentation leaves much to be desired in some of them, specifically in the matte tones. They are very hard and cost quite pick up product, although with the brushes I handle more or less well, but honestly, leave much to be desired coming from a brand like L'oreal.
The darker shadows pigment more and better than the clear and shimmering shadows are slightly creamier and softer than the matte ones, which, as I said, are very hard. The truth is that there are a couple of colors on the palette that are absolutely beautiful, but ...
The truth is that I have mixed feelings with this palette because it is very cute to the naked eye and the colors I think are well chosen, but it seems to me that a brand like L'oreal could give much more of itself as to the quality of this palette in particular.
Bhumika T.
Bhumika T.
Newman, CA
This has beautiful shades, little rosy and pink toned. But the purples look really good on medium to wheatish complexion. The pigmentation is pretty good too, I like this one more than the Maybelline eyeshadow palettes. This would last a long time, but definitely recommend!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Out of all of the drug store eyeshadow palettes the L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow La Palette Intense Rose is one of my all time favorites! It has 10 nice sized pans of different colored eyeshadows that compliment one another nicely! It has very nice pigmentation and it blends nicely as well! I was actually quite shocked at the quality! As you can see I have hit pan on numerous colors! I highly recommend it if you are looking for a high quality drugstore eyeshadow palette!
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
I really enjoy this palette. The pigmentation is good and it's my go to palette 90% of the time. Alone without eye primer I find it doesn't last all day however, with NYX Eye Shadow Base - High Definition it lasts all day for me. They call this palette rose however in my opinion it's definitely PLUMS which I love because I have hazel / green eyes and those colors along with bronze work really well to bring out the emerald and gold flecks in my eyes.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love neutral colors because i can make them as dramatuc as i want, rather than them automatically being dramatic. This pallete is perfecr for me because of the several shades for more dramatic or subtle looks. It lets me choose which one i want and it stays on well to last throughout the day.
Kyleigh C.
Kyleigh C.
This L'Oréal pallet has been my go to since I have found it ! One day I was in Walmart as a 15 year old girl I was wanting a dupe for the naked pallet cause I did not have $54.99 to spend on eyeshadows. So I go to my local Walmart and look for eyeshadow pallet but not just any eyeshadow pallet one that has nude colors and as much product as the naked . I looked everywhere until I went to the L'Oréal section and then I found it the L'Oréal nude pallet it apples wonderful soft application. Colors are very pigmented ! I was in makeup heaven . I took it home and no lie I use that thing every day I achieved around the same makeup look as I would with the naked 1. It had bee a life saver for my highschool years and I also only paid 15.99 instead of 54. So I generously recommend this product for people who want the same looks but cheaper.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this mix of colors. I recently just started getting into makeup at 30 years old so this is really the first palette that I have tried, but I absolutely love it. I enjoy watching youtube videos and trying to learn how to perfect my eye look. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't like to buy everything high end. 😍
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Opelousas, LA
This is my to go eyeshadow palette!! I use it pretty much everyday. It always. Looks gorgeous. Lasts all day. At first I thought it was a little expensive for a drugstore eyeshadow palette. But after I realized how much I use it. I realized it was totally worth the money!! I would 100% repurchase this palette.
Brandi O.
Brandi O.
This palette is Gorgeous!! I am a novice at makeup application, but this really is like "high-end" makeup to me. Using an eyelid primer (Milani), the shadows go on smooth and creamy. I'm still experimenting with different looks. I love the colors on my medium skin tone with brown eyes/hair. Great buy!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Very pigmented, colors show up bright and they blend so well together. Gives you a flawless look. The colors are very well toned as well and all work with eachother creating endless choicea for whatever you are wearing or any time of the day. This is mt favorite drug store pallet and I use it everyday.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Where can I find this cheap?
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
This palette pigments well ???