BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Clermont
This is a really good product to use or recommend it to everyone I really like it it is your hair really nice excellent to use
Rheyanna S.
Rheyanna S.
Long Beach, CA
This spray is a genius! It's it's your hair so strong it's like if your were to out crazy glue in your hair but not in a nasty way , in an anthrax beautiful way . It's hold your hair all together so well . You can dance all nice look with a head full of curls and your curls wouldn't loosen .
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product holds my hair great all day long. I've used other products but my hair never stayed in place, it's naturally straight so getting my hair to curl was impossible and when I did, the hairspray and gel never held it for more than 30 minutes. This made my hair stay in place all day long. I would highly recommend it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will definitely keep every hair in place. Love the strength. I can count on L'Oreal's Rock Hard Hold to keep my hair exactly as I styled it!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Moore, OK
Best hairspray on the market. My hair holds it's style all day and in the wind I need it to stay looking nice as well. .
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Staunton, VA
Love all the l'oreal products. Never been disappointed. This smells heavenly & this may be my favorite product to date.
Eve C.
Eve C.
Really great product I highly recommend it. I will never use another product other than this one, very useful product
Mia N.
Mia N.
Kept every hair in place. Love the strength. I used this on my niece hair. Its awesome. It has met my expectations. Very long lasting
Lex P.
Lex P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of hair and it's very heavy. This helps hold up tight High Ponytails and buns without having flyaways
Samara H.
Samara H.
Ontario, CA
This is great to use if you've curled your hair and just want to keep it intact. It also smells great!