BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
This product holds my hair great all day long. I've used other products but my hair never stayed in place, it's naturally straight so getting my hair to curl was impossible and when I did, the hairspray and gel never held it for more than 30 minutes. This made my hair stay in place all day long. I would highly recommend it.
Rheyanna S.
Rheyanna S.
Long Beach, CA
This spray is a genius! It's it's your hair so strong it's like if your were to out crazy glue in your hair but not in a nasty way , in an anthrax beautiful way . It's hold your hair all together so well . You can dance all nice look with a head full of curls and your curls wouldn't loosen .
Mia N.
Mia N.
Kept every hair in place. Love the strength. I used this on my niece hair. Its awesome. It has met my expectations. Very long lasting
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Clermont
This is a really good product to use or recommend it to everyone I really like it it is your hair really nice excellent to use
Susan C.
Susan C.
Moore, OK
Best hairspray on the market. My hair holds it's style all day and in the wind I need it to stay looking nice as well. .
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Lambertville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hold! Great look! If you like strong hair spray that will last all day and bring out natural shine, this is it!
jenifer j.
jenifer j.
Pontiac, MI
Very strong , love the product. only thing was if i put to much my hair turns white. but that just might be my hair.
Katey B.
Katey B.
Philadelphia, PA
This has great hold.but it makes my hair a bit frizzy but besides that I love this product and going to keep using
Mina R.
Mina R.
New Caney, TX
Really good!! it holds really well!! has a pleasant smell and doesn't feel like it's suffocating your head !
Kay W.
Kay W.
Smiths Sta, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is fine and hard to hold a style all day. This stuff works great and the smell is nice too.