BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For Extra Softness LOreal Kids is so gentle, its tear free! Formula tested under ophthalmologist control. LOreal Kids makes hair so soft and shiny! The creamy, conditioning 2-in-1 formula helps eliminate knots and leaves hair soft, smooth, manageable and extra shiny. LOreal Kids is easy to use and smells so good! With its soft bottle, it's easy to hold. With LOreal Kids it's fun to shampoo!

Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The smell of this is awesome! Not for me, but I love it. My niece uses this shampoo and I find the smell refreshing while helping her wash her hair. The bottle makes her happy too. It also reminds me of being little and using the L'Oréal Kids shampoos and condioners as well!
Ileana H.
Katy, TX
My daughter absolutely loves this leave her hair smelling like fresh berries. I suggest to add a little conditioner to the amount you put in to get your hair a little soft.
Lizzee B.
Fairbanks, AK
The ONLY shampoo I use on my daughter. It is gentle on her sensitive skin, it smells absolutely fantastic, and it leaves her hair feeling fresh and easy to manage!
Gris R.
los niños disfrutan el bañarse cuando usan este producto porque huele riquisimo!! Lo pueden usar niños igual que niñas.
Trinidad P.
My daughters love this shampoo, it makes it easier to get my youngest let me wash her hair. The smell is like a candy strawberry scent that the kids love, and it is long lasting. I like that it gives a thorough clean with a good lather, and that it is effective on both of their different hair types. The only thing , I suggest using conditioner with
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
My daughter loves this product and I absolutely love the smell of her hair. It lathers okay and my daughter loves how soft it makes her hair feel. I buy it at Walmart. I'm highly satisfied with this!
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
This is an excellent product that I like to use for my daughter. She doesn't complain about it and it smells fantastic. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Ariel S.
Arlington
I used to use this stuff as a kid and it was awesome. I love the smell and when my kids get older I will be using it for them as well a
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Brought this for my daughter's naturly thick hair. This left her hair very dry. The smell was great, but just not for her.
Amy H.
My daughter loves this shampoo! She runs around after her bath making everyone smell her hair! Lol