L'Oréal Kids Strawberry Smoothie 2-in-1 Shampoo for Extra Softness uploaded by Jessica D.L'Oréal Kids Strawberry Smoothie 2-in-1 Shampoo for Extra Softness uploaded by Bree W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #5 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Gently cleanses. Detangles. Strawberry smoothie scent.

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Strawberry Smoothie Shampoo’s creamy formula with rich moisturizers boosts hair’s softness, leaving it silky and smooth. A burst of Strawberry scent makes shampooing lots of fruity fun.

No knots can resist the 2-in-1 shampoo of L’Oréal Kids. It helps prevent split ends and conditions dry hair, leaving hair soft and manageable. Gentle formula is great for all hair types. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free.

• Aqua/Water

• How are the suds on this item? Does is bubble up well?2 Answers
  • They still make this stuff!? 😍😍1 Answers
  • How does this work with detangling? My youngest has super...3 Answers
L'Oréal Kids Strawberry Smoothie 2-in-1 Shampoo for Extra Softness
  • "I have used this product on my daughter's hair it works great and my daughter loves the smell of it " in 2 reviews
  • "For small children, the all in one - shampoo, conditioner and body wash is convenient and helpful at bath time." in 1 review
  • "It washes out nicely doesn't hurt her eyes and it makes her hair soft." in 1 review
  • "I used this shampoo as a kid, it smells great and detangles." in 1 review
  • "But for being two in one they should be a little bit larger." in 1 review
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
I remember when this came out !   I love the funny fish face on the bottle . I love the scents that's available with this product , my kids favorite is watermelon.   It lathers so well , makes their hair smell amazing, and cleans great. My kids love this stuff.    Price is awesome too.
Heidi B.
Lake Elsinore
I use this on my own kid. And her hair comes out the softest and shiniest ever. Less tangles when brushing it out. And smells so good. Shine and glow last a few days. Love this product will continue to buy it.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
First, I love the cute look of the bottle it comes in. My daughter loves it as well, and likes the eye on it. It is very pretty smelling and lasts all day in her hair. We like how gentle it is for my daughter . We wil continue to buy .
Ashley H.
Love the smell of this children’s shampoo! It smells like strawberry and cream! It works well with my girls hair but does make it feel a bit dry, or stripped. I usually use a load of conditioner with this after washing.
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
This is my go to shampoo for my kids. I love the scents. I also love that it is tear free. So it doesn’t burn their eyes. And it is very affordable. I recommend it to anyone with children who need a kid friendly shampoo.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Mt niece used this.. and she loves it. The smell is amazing.the packaging is so cute and age appropriate..i think this is just perfect to get youngster loving to shower thr hair and learn to wash it themselves
Jenna C.
Depew, NY
My number one go to shampoo for my toddler we love it smells super good and don't have to use a lot can always find for a great price I used this shampoo as a kid and still love best toddler shampoo around !
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I’ve used this on the kids so many times and they absolutely love the smell! It’s a fun way to get bathtime done! I used this as a kid and I love how the bottle and packaging remains the same! I am a loyal customer with this one!
Josseline G.
My daughter's favorite scent! She loves the bottle package and if given a choice constantly chooses this for shampoo day.
( she's 3)
It surprised me that it doesn't burn her eyes and completely washes out with no sudsy residue like other children's soaps.
Karen D.
horizon
Awesome for little kids because it is not hatch on their scalp witch prevents having Any scalp problems and since it is so sensitive it can also be used to bathe animals .
jamie f.
Stormville, NY
Does it burn the kids eyes?
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
How does this work with detangling? My youngest has super fine hair and it's really hard to find something that keeps her tangle free during washes.
Meghann M.
Cullman , AL
How are the suds on this item? Does is bubble up well?
johanna p.
Qué tal es este producto?
Kelsey Z.
Clarksville, TN
They still make this stuff!? 😍😍