L'Oréal Kids Strawberry Smoothie 2-in-1 Shampoo for Extra Softness uploaded by Jessica D.L'Oréal Kids Strawberry Smoothie 2-in-1 Shampoo for Extra Softness uploaded by Bree W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #1 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Gently cleanses. Detangles. Strawberry smoothie scent.

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Strawberry Smoothie Shampoo’s creamy formula with rich moisturizers boosts hair’s softness, leaving it silky and smooth. A burst of Strawberry scent makes shampooing lots of fruity fun.

No knots can resist the 2-in-1 shampoo of L’Oréal Kids. It helps prevent split ends and conditions dry hair, leaving hair soft and manageable. Gentle formula is great for all hair types. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free.

• Aqua/Water

• How are the suds on this item? Does is bubble up well?1 Answers
  • How does this work with detangling? My youngest has super...2 Answers
  • Qué tal es este producto?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I have used this product on my daughter's hair it works great and my daughter loves the smell of it " in 2 reviews
  • "For small children, the all in one - shampoo, conditioner and body wash is convenient and helpful at bath time." in 1 review
  • "It washes out nicely doesn't hurt her eyes and it makes her hair soft." in 1 review
  • "I used this shampoo as a kid, it smells great and detangles." in 1 review
  • "But for being two in one they should be a little bit larger." in 1 review
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I remember when this came out !   I love the funny fish face on the bottle . I love the scents that's available with this product , my kids favorite is watermelon.   It lathers so well , makes their hair smell amazing, and cleans great. My kids love this stuff.    Price is awesome too.
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this shampoo! First of all, the packaging is just adorable and colorful. It also has a nice scent and has lasted me a long time. The shampoo applies nicely and cleans my hair well and thoroughly. I highly recommend this product to others.
Cinthia A.
Moncks Corner , SC
This shampoo it’s so good, but I don’t recommend this for all kids type of hair. It works pretty good on my son’s hair but not on my little girl’s hair. It’s very competitive with other kids shampoo. I would definitely recommend this but try it on the kids hair.
Heidi B.
Lake Elsinore
I use this on my own kid. And her hair comes out the softest and shiniest ever. Less tangles when brushing it out. And smells so good. Shine and glow last a few days. Love this product will continue to buy it.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
First, I love the cute look of the bottle it comes in. My daughter loves it as well, and likes the eye on it. It is very pretty smelling and lasts all day in her hair. We like how gentle it is for my daughter . We wil continue to buy .
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
We’ve recently been using this on my child’s hair. We were using baby products but his hair is so thick that they weren’t cutting it anymore. This shampoo works great, at cleaning his hair and detangleing his knots. Also smells amazing
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
When I was a child this was a fun way to shower the bottle is supper cute they have a variety of scents and it protects s from getting in ur eyes love to use these for the little ones when ur having a hard time showering them
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
I used to love this! I'd use all of the different smells of this shampoo way back when. I had thick curly tangly hair and it helped untangle and soften it. You can get at any drug store near by! Good product glad to see it's still around! Smells delicious also !!!
Ashley H.
Love the smell of this children’s shampoo! It smells like strawberry and cream! It works well with my girls hair but does make it feel a bit dry, or stripped. I usually use a load of conditioner with this after washing.
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
This is my go to shampoo for my kids. I love the scents. I also love that it is tear free. So it doesn’t burn their eyes. And it is very affordable. I recommend it to anyone with children who need a kid friendly shampoo.
johanna p.
Qué tal es este producto?
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
How does this work with detangling? My youngest has super fine hair and it's really hard to find something that keeps her tangle free during washes.
Meghann M.
Cullman , AL
How are the suds on this item? Does is bubble up well?
Lara C.
Sirve para todo tipo de cabello?