BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image Will Be Revised, Shortly) Madagascar 3:&Nbsp; Alex Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-In-1 No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!* For All Hair Types L'oreal Children Is So Gentle, It's Tear Free. Ophthalmologist Tested. L'oreal Children 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothly Detangles Hair. No Knots Can Resist The 2-In-1 Formula Of L'oreal Children.&Nbsp; *It Helps Prevent Split Ends And Conditions Dry Hair, Leaving Hair Soft And Manageable. L'oreal Children Smells Amazing. Strawberry Shampoo Smells Great And Makes Every Bath Time Fun. L'oreal Children Is Safe To Use. Its Soft Bottle Is Easy To Hold.&Nbsp; Its Gentle Formula Is Reliable And Effective. Shampoo Fun Tips: Wet Hair, Squeeze A Burst Into Your Palm.&Nbsp; Apply Shampoo, Lather Up.&Nbsp; Rinse Clean. Collect All Four Limited Edition Madagascar 3 Shampoos! 1-800-631-7358 Made In Usa see more...

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Lake station, IN
L oreal kids shampoo 2 in 1 strawberry is a good product. We use this shampoo for every bath time every other night. We bought this at our local walmart.We use this 3 times a week for our bathtime in my kids hair.Im satisfied with the product it smells really good also.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love using this 2-1 product for my daughters fine, straight, long hair. She has very fine hair so I don't like to use a conditioner in her hair, this product does the trick. Keeps it soft and clean.
Ana C.
Ana C.
I remember using these when I was younger. Great shampoo for kids! I don't feel that it's a 2-in-1 though. It can leave the hair feeling rough. I still follow up with a conditioner after.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Glenwood, GA
My kids love this shampoo. They enjoy the smell. It does burn my daughters eyes. So I am extra careful not to get it close to eyes, but it makes great bubbles too.
Florence S.
Florence S.
Kings Mtn, NC
Love this for my youngest daughter. It keeps her hair bouncy and clean. And it is easily combed afterward which is a big plus in her eyes!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Alpine, TX
I buy this and I'm an adult because i love the smell lol it is a great product strawberry and waterlmelon are yum
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Kids love this shampoo. It doesn't burn the eyes, cleans well, and smells great! The price is fair as well.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Stuart, FL
Love the smell of this and how clean it gets my kiddos. Just wish it didn't contain toxic ingredients
charlotte a.
charlotte a.
Kissimmee , FL
Mi kids loved and is fun when used... Jajjajjaja
Is very delicious product is perfect for kids
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
The product definitely catches kids attention because of the characters that's on the label. The shampoo does smell good but I don't like the chemicals in the shampoo.