BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image Will Be Revised, Shortly) Madagascar 3:&Nbsp; The Penguins Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-In-1 No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!* For All Hair Types L'oreal Children Is So Gentle, It's Tear Free. Ophthalmologist Tested. L'oreal Children 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothly Detangles Hair. No Knots Can Resist The 2-In-1 Formula Of L'oreal Children.&Nbsp; *It Helps Prevent Split Ends And Conditions Dry Hair, Leaving Hair Soft And Manageable. L'oreal Children Smells Amazing. Strawberry Shampoo Smells Great And Makes Every Bath Time Fun. L'oreal Children Is Safe To Use. Its Soft Bottle Is Easy To Hold.&Nbsp; Its Gentle Formula Is Reliable And Effective. Shampoo Fun Tips: Wet Hair, Squeeze A Burst Into Your Palm.&Nbsp; Apply Shampoo, Lather Up.&Nbsp; Rinse Clean. Collect All Four Limited Edition Madagascar 3 Shampoos! 1-800-631-7358 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Battle Ground, IN
I live the way this smells. Literally I open the bottle and smell it every time before I give my son a bath. He loves it too. Thankfully it's tear free. His hair always seems so silky and shiny afterwards . It was my next choice after Johnson and Johnson products.
April O.
April O.
Norwalk, CA
I use this for my daughter because she loves the smell. I started using it after she started school because she is always outdoor or getting dirty . It helps clean her hair and takes the tangles out .
Maria M.
Maria M.
Kirkland, WA
I've used this since I was a kid and now I get to use it on my son! I love the smell and it's so affordable!
Tami S.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
My son loves the characters on the product but I love how it smells. Lathers great and seems to clean his hair well. The smell is stronger than other brands. My son has Normal to thick hair. We will purchase again.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Kent, OH
I love the loreal for kids. First of all the bottle is just adorable and I like its shape. It is easy for my 3 year old to hold. The packaging is appealing to my daughter and the mango orange scent is very attractive. I would buy this product again.
Nereida A.
Nereida A.
Miami
My girls LOVE the different smells of this shampoos and the characters make it fun for them too. I think their formula for smaller children can be better to not irritate their eyes but older kids it's fine.
Joslyn D.
Joslyn D.
This is a very fun shampoo for kids. I love this movie and this product was cool to see. Are used it and I liked it but there was nothing special about it. But there is also nothing bad about it either. It's all then your preference.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Amazing shampoos for kids. The characters on the bottle make the kids want to wash their own hair! It has been tear free for my little ones!
Ahlia T.
Ahlia T.
I love this I use it for my little sister and it works great for her and it is just it needs to come in a bigger bottle cause it runs out fast
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Bay City , MI
While I obviously do not use this on my own hair...even though I wise I could still my ex step daughter loved them. The bottles were always fun and they kept her hair smelling great and manageable! I remember also loving these as a kid myself and obviously some things never change.