BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Bring the fun back to bath time with these limited edition shampoos inspired by your favorite Princesses! Smells Great 2 Safe Easy to Use 3 Bottle is Easy to Hold Fun to Play With 4 No Tears or Knots 5 Great for All Hair Types 6 Paraben Free 7 Ophthalmologist Dermatologist Tested Our extra gentle formulas are super caringso say goodbye to tears, knots and unruly hair. Extra gentle 2-in-1 formulas cleanse and condition hair leaving it soft and smelling great. Tear free, paraben free, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested! No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formulas of LOr al Kids. They detangle hair, help prevent split ends and condition, leaving hair soft and manageable. see more...

Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Gray Court, SC
I used this as a kid and absolutely loved it! Now I get to use it on my kids and brings back all those happy childhood memories. I will continue to repurchase as long as it's on the shelf.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
My little sister loves this shampoo. She uses it every dah. Its targeted for babies and it does not affect the eyes. In my opinion this bran is amazing and grear for any skin type and color amaZingly god
amanda l.
amanda l.
My little sister uses this and she loves it so much and now likes to take shower just to use it and smells good specially since it her favorite Disney princes
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Really like buying that shampoo for my daughters they like it and is her hair feeling nice and smooth and I love the smell of it I highly recommend it
Payton G.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
I had to review this because I used to love it so much! 😂 it is nice for kids because it's really gentle on the face and eyes!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Middleburg, FL
I really like this shampoo a lot. It has a fantastic smell, and it makes her hair feel very soft. I still have to use a detangling spray a bit afterwards, but that's fine. I choose to do so to keep her from getting upset when I use the brush. I would recommend to other parents. :)
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Florence, KY
My daughter like loved trying this shampoo. Smelled good, character was a win and made her hair soft. As a parent, I liked it as well the scent was not over powering. The bottle was easy to hole and the cap was not too hard to open.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Avondale, AZ
I bought this shampoo for my daughter, no princesses though, she is very interested in minions lol, she loves her shampoo.
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Titusville, FL
My nieces love this stuff. It makes brushing their hair a breeze to. Very moisturizing.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
Although this product smells great and is character endorced, it does not make my daughters hair feel soft. She has very fine hair, and we used this product for one week, and through it out due to the way it made her hair feel. I do not recommend this product.