BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Extra Gentle, for All Hair Types No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends* L Oreal Kids is so gentle, it s tear free. Ophthalmologist tested. L Oreal Kids is so detangling! No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L Oreal Kids.  *It helps prevent split ends and conditions dry hair, leaving hair soft and manageable.  Plus it s great for all hair types! L Oreal Kids smells so good. L Oreal Kids special Blueberry Smoothie shampoo smells great alone or with the fruity fragrances of the L Oreal Kids Conditioner or Tangle Tamer. L Oreal Kids is safe to use. Get hooked at lorealkids.com Questions?  Call see more...

• Does this really detangle? My daughter has long, super fine hair th...3 Answers
  • Is this your favorite kid's shampoo?3 Answers
  • I use to use this when I was a kid. I would love to use it on my da...3 Answers
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Pelkie, MI
My daughter loves this! She thinks it's funny the way the bottle is shaped and it's no tear so it won't hurt your child's eyes and it smells great! It is also two in obe so u only have one step to do instead of two! Leaves my daughters curly hair smelling good and feeling soft
Daniella K.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this myself lol!! It's a great product and smells amazing! I have sensitive skin so I find that children's shampoo is better for my hair and scalp because they are made for children and therefore it's great for sensitive skin! I'd recommend to others!!!!
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Marshall, IL
I remeber my mom using this on me when I was a child. I loved it. Smelled great, had fun packaging. I didn't burn my eyes. It was very effective and got my hair nice and clean. Ive always had thick hair so finding good shampoos has always been very hard to find
Patrick A.
Patrick A.
Jacksonville, FL
Great shampoo for kids. It's easy too, because it is the 2 in 1. The design seems to resonate with children as well. The price point is decent, and there is a selection of different products on this line as well. Overall, this is a good product.
Chaynie B.
Chaynie B.
Grand Prairie, TX
I use this all the time for my baby girl in the bath. I love that it is tear free, and smells wonderful! It doesn't create a lot of bubbles in the tub, which is also a plus! Use this over and over again!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids love this! They play with the bottle as a fish,they love the bright colors,and the smell is wonderful! We use the shampoo+ cond. And it works very well for them!
Lisette R.
Lisette R.
Bronx, NY
I was pleased with this shampoo. My daughter thinks it smells niice and it leaves her hair looking very nice.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Coal City, IL
I loved this 2 in 1 shampoo when my boys were young. It left their hair clean and tangle free. Big recommend!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Both my kids love to use this shampoo. it smells good and the bottle is fun too
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Dawson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for my kids! It smells soooo good! Tear free and gentle! Was around 3$ and lasts a pretty good while for two children unless you have a 5 year old boy who constantly pores it out like mine does lol. Will continue buying.
april p.
april p.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this when I was a kid. I would love to use it on my daughter but I can't find it. Is there any specific store that has it?
Sara A.
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
Is this your favorite kid's shampoo?
Allyson L.
Allyson L.
Does this really detangle? My daughter has long, super fine hair that tangles very easily. I've yet to find a detangling shampoo that actually works