BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

This shampoo s creamy Strawberry Smoothie formula with rich moisturizers boosts hairs softness leaving it silky and smooth. A burst of Strawberry scent makes shampooing lots of fruity fun. see more...

• How are the suds on this item? Does is bubble up well?1 Answers
  • How does this work with detangling? My youngest has super fine hair...2 Answers
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX
My kids love this! Whenever they are getting ready for a bath they ask if they can use it instead of the other stuff we have. Smells amazing and it's good quality.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I used to love these when I was a kid because they smelled super nice and the packaging was really appealing to me as a kid. My mom stopped buying it those because they were kinda expensive, especially for a little kid who liked to dump shampoo in the bathtub...
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
I love love the smell of this shampoo and also the comerciales on the tv. It kinda reminds me of another brand. It is long lasting I got it at Walmart and I recommend this to mothers to use it for a bath!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Dallas, TX
My kids love this shampoo.. doesn't burn their eyes and makes their hair a breeze to brush... thoroughly happy mom
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Ardmore, AL
I use this on my daughter and it makes bath and hair brushing time a much smoother process for us. I would definitely recommend this to others who battle with a sensitive head on their child.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Loreal Kids is great for my son! Its very gentle and leaves my sons hair very soft! I'm very pleased with this product!!
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
My son loves this! We both enjoy the pleasant aroma of this shampoo, and how soft his hair is afterwards I love this product. It is extremely afforable and an overall great product. It smells good and leaves hair silky and smooth.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This is an amazing product with a delicious scent. My nieces love it and always ask me to get them more! I get this from my local walmart which makes t super convenient.
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
When I was a little girl I used this product and I loved it, I left my hair super soft, its nice smell and its very nice formita, I love it
Lauryn O.
Lauryn O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. It is extremely afforable and an overall great product. It smells good and leaves hair silky and smooth. I enjoy this and so do my sisters and I think we can all agree this is a most have hair product for us. Will never get enough of it!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
How does this work with detangling? My youngest has super fine hair and it's really hard to find something that keeps her tangle free during washes.
Meghann M.
Meghann M.
Cullman, AL
How are the suds on this item? Does is bubble up well?