BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Boerne, TX
I love the way that this shampoo smells. I fell like it does a good job of protecting my color treated hair. I have curly hair and it does not weigh it down. I really like the price and packaging of the product. I would buy this product again. I like that it helps make my hair feel soft and manageable.
Cassie Q.
Cassie Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this whole product line. It totally fixed my split ends, leaves my hair shine and smooth! I only use the shampoo, conditioner and split end repair cream that you leave in for 3-5 min then rinse but definitely the best store bought product for split end repair!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newark, Nj
This shampoo leaves my hair clean without feeling stripped. It's one of the best drugstore shampoos our there, and it's perfect for damaged hair. Iblove the price and the quality compared to other brand like aphogee. I will repurchase this shampoo again.
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
Stone Mtn, GA
I was so surprised at how far just a little of this went. I doubted that it would make a serious difference in my hair, but I found that my hair was immediately smoothr to the touch and far more manageable.
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Gadsden, AL
I absolutely love this shampoo. I get many positive compliments on the way my hair looks and feels. Even my hairstylist asks every time what shampoo I use cause my hair is in excellent condition
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Tacoma, WA
It is aweosme in love my hair its well taking care of i usually don't have perfect hair siace is weavy andnveru damave this helps get the stronger length that i want
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
I received a sample of this shampoo.I really liked the lather and how it left my hair feeling. I'm not sure about long term use as it was a sample
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Love this shampoo I would definitely recommend this Product give it a try an will be one of your favorites ;)
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Jonesboro, IL
Loved this product but it seemed to be a little pricey. I would recommend this product. Very nice results.
Avery C.
Avery C.
Muskogee, OK
Good shampoo. Good lather and smell. Leaves no residue that I've noticed and I've repurchased many times.