BY KÉRASTASE

Kérastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte is part of Kérastase's Resistance range of hair-care products. It targets weak brittle or seriously damaged hair with its Complexe Ciment-Cylane (intra-Cylane and Ceramide R + Pro Keratin) properties. It is best used on a daily basis applied to wet hair and gently massaged in. Leave in for a few minutes before thoroughly rinsing your hair. Reapply and lather your hair again if needed. Used regularly its leaves your hair looking stronger and feeling reinforced. It helps to build up your hair's resistance and has an anti-breakage effect so that you can go from having damaged worn-down hair to hair that feels lighter and naturally bouncy. see more...

Amanda M.
Florence, KY
One of my favorites for a long time. Loreal Kerastase Bain De Forece Architecte Reconstructing Shampoo is out of this world. It smells great and leaves my hair softer than any other shampoo that I have ever used. I keep coming back for more. I will definitely continue to re-purchase.
EZX Iryna R.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shampoo just super. I recommend to everyone. I apply it as a curative in courses. But if you have the opportunity to constantly use it, then this is excellent. The effect is stunning. My hair has never been so beautiful, very smooth and silky.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for years. Kerastase is the absolute best for my hair. It's a little pricey, so I alternate it with my L'Oreal shampoo, which I also love. I definitely feel the difference. My hair is curly, so it was dry very often. Not after using Kerastase! It's soft and my curls are bouncy and hydrated.
Yvonne B.
Peoria, IL
I absolutely love this shampoo!!  It leaves my hair soft and silky and smells amazing.  I color my hair so I use the whole line of products to keep my hair in it's best condition.
Sofia S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product at Hair salon and let my hair sooo soft and straight. Smells good and leaves my hair with good smell for several days until I wash it.

Recommended 100%. Love all products from Kerastase.
Caroline C.
Augusta, GA
I love Kerastase products! This one is supposed to improve damaged hair, and it definitely works. It did not lather as much as other shampoos have but it still made my hair feel clean and strong. I would maybe purchase again.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a trouble with my hair after a bad decision i make, and this product recover my hair life! im totally in love with it! highly recommend to everyone who has damage his hair!
Barbara T.
This shampoo is a good one as well. Lathers Beatty good Focuses on damages hair. Depending on where you get this product from the price range worth differ. To me it doesn't matter the scalp. Maybe I would purchase this produt again
Marlene S.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great great great product!!! Great great great product!!! Great great great product!!! Great great great product!!! Great great great product!!! Great great great product!!!
Alyson H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this product that the way it felt the way it smelled the way man my hair feel I just didn't like it would not recommend not worth the price