BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It is for dry curly and unruly hair uses Nutri-Huile = Shorea and Palm Oils + Cationic Polymers and Curl-Protect to gently cleanse the hair fiber and leaves curls shiny supple and nourished. Item Weight - 34 oz. Type - Shampoo. Gender - Unisex.

Yocasta B.
Usada en conjunto esta linea es muy buena, en cuanto al shampoo no te deja el pelo duro y reseco, mas bien es suave, huele genial, el pelo queda manipulable y limpio, no es costoso y el tamaño esta muy bien.

Used in together this line is very good, as for the shampoo does not leave your hair hard and dry, rather it is soft, smells great, hair is manipulated and clean, not expensive and size is fine.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
While I love this product, it's way too expensive for me to continually use. My aunt worked for L'Oreal and frequently sent me this shampoo, but when she switched jobs I just couldn't bring myself to splurge so much for it. It's a great product and it really helps keep my hair curly while suppressing frizz, but I've found comparable products for much less.
Liliana R.
I LOVE KERASTASE.  I love the smell and especially how my messy hair feels after using this shampoo.  My hair is so soft and why less rebellious :).My curls/waves are more defined. My only con is the price, as much as I love due to the price I can not use it as much as I wish.
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
I have naturally curly/coily hair and a very thick/course hair texture. I am always in the search for a shampoo that doesn't strip my hair of my natural oils and cleans my scalp nicely as well. I really found this shampoo so great for those two things. I would totally repurchase and recommend!
Maria R.
Hialeah, FL
Kerastasse! Best ever. I don't exactly use this specific one, I use the yellow one, and I absolutely love it. I try to change it up a bit and alternate with other shampoos but it always gives my hair a lift up! And brings back the moisture whenever I need it. Definitely recommended!
Nicole V.
Bought this product with mixed feelings questioning whether or not it would really work. Let me tell you how good this was for me! I have damaged curls from so much heat and hair dye but this helped my curls come back!
Jenny R.
This is the shampoo that I use for my naturally curly hair when I want to keep my curls bouncy and shiny. It smells so good and is a great value for your money. A+
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
My brother has curly hair so I use this for him. It really defines his natural curls. This shampoos does not make his curls dry like some other shampoos.
Arlene C.
This shampoo does wonders for my daughters curls. It doesn't weigh them down and it hydrates her curls avoiding the usual frizzy mess she used to have
Elif G.
Skokie, IL
I have really ugly wavy hair that i hate! I cant keep it natural but this shampoo does it all for me. i can go to work with my natural waves now