BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kerastase Shampoo Nutritive Complete Nutrition 1, 8.5 oz: For normal to slightly sensitised hair Gently clean and nourish hair Eliminate build-up Leaves hair shiny and smooth with a silky and lightweight finish see more...

• I have color treated, fine and oily hair. I've heard good things ab...1 Answers
K C.
K C.
San Carlos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've accidentally at times ordered the other numbers (2 and 3) in this series and I prefer number 1. I have thick wavy hair and this shampoo helps me.

I've been trying to avoid sulfates so at times I've switched to other shampoos, but I always end up back at this Kerastase 1.

I like the smell (I haven't liked some of their other shampoos).
Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I have colored my hair for years. In order to keep my hair healthy and prevent breakage, I wash my hair every other day and swap shampoos, using one brand for three washes, then moving to the next, then back. This product by L'oreal is one of those shampoos. When I use it, my hair feels full, but manageable, and it really shines.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
To my surprise, a loreal Rep was walking the aisle in target and recommended this product, so I figured I would give it a try. I used the entire bottle and honestly, didn't see the results I would of hoped for.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Brookfield, MO
One of the few shampoos that are light enough to not wear my wavy hair down. This adds moisture to my hair without adding grease. Hair feels uber soft without frizz. The smell is refreshing.
Ina d.
Ina d.
The Woodlands, TX
Wonderful product. Left my hair shiny and manageable. I have very oily hair, but this didn't contribute to making it greasy after a few days. Just the right amount of shine
Arlyn C.
Arlyn C.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo I have always in my suitcase, because when I go to another country I feel very good for climate change. It leaves you hydrated, soft and shiny hair.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn't have the expected effect on my hair. I've got a fine curly hair and it made me feel my hair drier and not so smooth. It may be better for thicker hair.
Real amazing shampoo makes my hair really nice and soft soft I really love it its just a great shampoo give the look I want shiny and soft hair
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
San Antonio, TX
This product smells great, it works well with my hair type. I love the fact that this product works well for the money you spend on it.
mabel t.
mabel t.
Pierrefonds, QC
Loved it. Smells amazing. Give me the clean but non streaky feeling . Hair was very manageable.
Hayley I.
Hayley I.
Memphis, TN
I have color treated, fine and oily hair. I've heard good things about the Kerastase line. Is it worth the price tag and is this the right shampoo/conditioner option for my hair type?