BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Protects hair from the harmful effects of heat-styling tools and other aggressors Improves hair drying time and straightening performance Nourishes, softens and moisturizes hair Provides lasting optimal shine from roots to ends see more...

Grecia T.
Grecia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I've been using this shampoo for quite a while and have no desire to use any other. It leaves my hair very soft that I don't need a conditioner and it also helps to prolong the color and shine. The fragrance is one of the best - I feel as though I'm in the salon during washings.
Anareli A.
Anareli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After going to a hair salon they used this in my dry and damaged hair. I was so surprised at how soft and healthy my hair looked after dying my hair once again. It's a lotion consistency that turns into a liquid. It feels very light weight and smells good. Highly recommend if you're looking to repair your hair.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
Awesome product makes my hair smooth soft and shiny yet still has volume and bounce.
Ish G.
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
I like it. It leaves it soft and it does not weigh down my hair at all! Definitely would recommend it!
rosseanny b.
rosseanny b.
Medley, FL
This is very good help prevent breakage of the hair caused by the factors of heat and environment acts as a protective layer on your hair providing a softer hair.