L'Oréal Kerastase Chronolgiste Fragrant Oil (For All Hair Types) 120ml/4.06oz uploaded by Tyler D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With a hair oil this alluringly fragrant, who needs perfume? Kérastase, the luxury salon brand, has found a way to give our hair that just-back-from-the-blow-dry-bar look, feel, and scent in one product. Use this oil as a final step in your styling routine to add instant softness and shine. The fragrance, which can replace your perfume, is both feminine and luxurious-and lasts all day. It expertly layers notes of Tea Rose, Light Wood, and Myrrh for a subtly musky, sensual see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
APEX, NC
My hair it very difficult to deal with sometimes and I couldn't find anything to help it. A friend told me about this and I was iffy about it. But when I actually bought it and tried it, it worked great on my hair. The smell is great, I usually get dizzy with these oils, but this one didn't make me wanna pass out! I highly recommend it!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this product. I am so disappointed it was while supplies last. It left my hair with a fabulous fragrance , and it also smoothd my dry, damaged ends when I applied to damp hair . Lastly, when I used it as a finisher, it smoothd my flyaways and beautified my hair. I will miss!
Wanda E.
Wanda E.
Mexia, TX
My hair due to bariatric surgery is falling out and becoming quite brittle.... The oils in this application help give my hair body and some elasticity back all day.
Nimeh
Nimeh
Tampa, FL
Love it I have to use oil for my hair cuz it's dry and this does it for me after putting it it it stays on great
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Whitesboro, NY
Leaves hair extremely soft and doesn't give it that oily look or texture. I highly recommend it
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Cibolo
This product is perfect for using after the shower. I usually add it to my hair and let it sit overnight or for a few hours and it makes such a huge difference! My hair is silky and smooth and actually manageable for once! Love this product
Lanaria S.
Lanaria S.
Memphis, TN
L'Oreal hair products Is a Great Product It keeps your hair fresh and clean and It Keeps A Shin to your hair with the oils it is very usable it is a fabulous product you won't regret it L'Oreal has great products and keeps your hair fresh it can grow And Be Strong Towards your hair..Its very good it's a fabulous magnificent product
Diana A.
Diana A.
miami, FL
Este aceite aporta mucho brillo a mi cabello lo uso cuando esta medio humedo o luego de estar completamente seco para darle forma a mi cabello lo hidrata y le deja un brillo sensacional. lo so solo de medios a puntas.
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
Love the way it makes my hair smell and it always leaves my hair so soft and smooth! Before I started using this product my hair would feel dry and wouldn't hold a good smell for long! This makes it smell good all day and night no matter what I do!
maricruz r.
maricruz r.
This product is really nice. it helps get the tangles out of my extremely thin hair and it leaves it feeling soft and refreshed.it also smells so good