L'Oréal Kerastase Chronolgiste Fragrant Oil (For All Hair Types) 120ml/4.06oz uploaded by Tyler D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With a hair oil this alluringly fragrant, who needs perfume? Kérastase, the luxury salon brand, has found a way to give our hair that just-back-from-the-blow-dry-bar look, feel, and scent in one product. Use this oil as a final step in your styling routine to add instant softness and shine. The fragrance, which can replace your perfume, is both feminine and luxurious-and lasts all day. It expertly layers notes of Tea Rose, Light Wood, and Myrrh for a subtly musky, sensual see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Apex, NC
My hair it very difficult to deal with sometimes and I couldn't find anything to help it. A friend told me about this and I was iffy about it. But when I actually bought it and tried it, it worked great on my hair. The smell is great, I usually get dizzy with these oils, but this one didn't make me wanna pass out! I highly recommend it!
Lanaria S.
Lanaria S.
Memphis, TN
L'Oreal hair products Is a Great Product It keeps your hair fresh and clean and It Keeps A Shin to your hair with the oils it is very usable it is a fabulous product you won't regret it L'Oreal has great products and keeps your hair fresh it can grow And Be Strong Towards your hair..Its very good it's a fabulous magnificent product
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this product. I am so disappointed it was while supplies last. It left my hair with a fabulous fragrance , and it also smoothd my dry, damaged ends when I applied to damp hair . Lastly, when I used it as a finisher, it smoothd my flyaways and beautified my hair. I will miss!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Cibolo
This product is perfect for using after the shower. I usually add it to my hair and let it sit overnight or for a few hours and it makes such a huge difference! My hair is silky and smooth and actually manageable for once! Love this product
Diana A.
Diana A.
miami, FL
Este aceite aporta mucho brillo a mi cabello lo uso cuando esta medio humedo o luego de estar completamente seco para darle forma a mi cabello lo hidrata y le deja un brillo sensacional. lo so solo de medios a puntas.
stacy e.
stacy e.
the main reason i love this product is that it can be used for all hair types and makes your hair feel soft.The one thing i don't like is the smell,its not bad but its over whelming
Wanda E.
Wanda E.
Mexia, TX
My hair due to bariatric surgery is falling out and becoming quite brittle.... The oils in this application help give my hair body and some elasticity back all day.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL
I have thin hair but I have a lot of it. This fragrant oil kept my hair silky looking and didn't weigh down my hair. I also like the way it smells.
Angel S.
Angel S.
las vegas, nv
It's smells so good. It leaves my hair extremely soft and light. It does not weight my fine hair down. It's a very good product at the price tag
Selene R.
Selene R.
Yuma, AZ
Love this product , works amazing leaves my hair feeling healthy, and soft. I would really recommend this product to so many people