BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Capital Force Densifying Bain helps tone and strengthen hair and scalp to fight the look of sparse, thinning hair. Capital Force products feature the most advanced technologies available to help protect hair capital by creating the optimal environment for healthy hair growth. They combat some of the most common aggressors to hair thinning in men and leave hair looking and feeling thicker, stronger, and refreshed. see more...

Leiry S.
Leiry S.
I love L'Oréal products the all great. I don't really compare to any of my alternative. My hair is dark brown and curly. I buy it online at their own store. I would definitely buy it again it is a good product.
i have bleached my hair over 10 times. at my first bleaching experience, my hair dresser gave me "L'OREAL PRO Fiber restore mask" beside the, "L'OREAL Kerastase daily treatment shampoo" my hair felt incredible, though, my hair color was very light, but still my silver hair, feels soft and looks shiny like natural. then, i bleached my hair even more, and i tried other products from other brands, it only made my hair worse. i wasted too much money for nothing so, i decided to go back to my favorite L'OREAL shampoo and i'm never going to other brands.