BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

INOA Suprême está enriquecido con la tecnología ODS2, aportando un confort óptimo del cuero cabelludo, sin amoniaco, sin olor, por lo tanto transforma la experiencia de la coloración. INOA Suprême está enriquecido con Densilum, que aporta materia al... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Arwa M.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
March 1, 2017, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: L'oreal - INOA SUPREME V511 8.34 60GRM
These are the perfect choice of mine when something comes to my hair , the dye has no ammonia which causes negligible damage to hair , keeps the hair smooth and gives shiny texture to the hair, the product is good on its own , and the dye stays longer as compared to other
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
April 19, 2017, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: L'oreal - INOA SUPREME V511 8.34 60GRM
I colored my mom's hair with this when we couldn't het a hold of our professional brand of color and this did the job just as good! It was a great color match and did not irritate her scalp at all.
luzbella M.
luzbella M.
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: L'oreal - INOA SUPREME V511 8.34 60GRM
Very good product leaves my hair real soft like the treatment it gives to my hair ! ... Haven't used it
Julia V.
Julia V.
July 6, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: L'oreal - INOA SUPREME V511 8.34 60GRM
Omg this is the Holy Grail of the color hair product with a great value!! I prefers the age defining version because my hair is very thin. This is the best option for blonde, having a perfect shades for all type of golden.
Andrés C.
Andrés C.
guayaquil
March 7, 2017, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: L'oreal - INOA SUPREME V511 8.34 60GRM
Podrían decirme que tal funciona este producto? Y que tiempo dura él producto en él cabello?
Aggeliki V.
Aggeliki V.
March 4, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: L'oreal - INOA SUPREME V511 8.34 60GRM
Always love blond hair. My hairdresser use it in my hair and I feel them very light....