L'Oreal INOA Permanent Haircolor 4.26/4Vr by L'Oreal Paris uploaded by Deepak Y.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

L'OREAL by L'Oreal INOA 4.26/4VR see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
Inoa is an oil based color so it has a bit of a sticky, gummy consistency. It has no ammonia which is a great thing and it has very little scent. It does not cover gray well.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
I like this hair color. It makes my hair feel rejuvenated and doesn't weigh it down. Seems to add extra gloss and volume. It covers up any greys but doesn't last very very long. Need to retouch at least once every two months.
Mariah C.
Columbia , SC
This product is amazing ! I am biracial so my hair is definitely textured & this dyed my hair very efficiently. The color came out just how I wanted. This is a very affordable product & I was very satisfied!
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Back in the day when I used to color my own hair I purchased this at Sally's while the color was a little dull looking...

It really felt like it dried out my hair.

I would not suggest this product unless it was your only choice.

Plus they test on animals.
Alexus P.
I love this hair color! It's last long! It doesn't have that awful smell that most permanent dyes have! The instructions are easy to follow!
Love it. Dye every 5 weeks. With any other dye I did it every 4 weeks. My hair is soft and not brittle. I get a lot of compliments
Ariana M.
Flagstaff, AZ
Very small bottle. Comes with very little product still works good might need a few for a whole head
Edith F.
Murrieta, CA
It worked very well and it is pretty affordable for the job it performs. It is simple to use
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have never used it but I have heard that it's a really good hair dye product to use
Sana Y.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
My hairdresser used this on me once. I liked the color. It lasted a long time. Infact it was permanent. It doesn't dry out my hair. But I feel there are other hair colors out there that work well if not better