BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

INOA ammonia-free permanent haircolor. ODS technology (oil delivery system). Lightens up to 3 levels in 35 minutes. Cover up to 100% of white hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Waltham, MA
Review for: Loreal Inoa Permanent Hair Color 4.56/4RvR ~ Set of 6 (6 x 0.28 oz)
Loreal is one of my favorite brand for hair and makeup as well. It's just something special in being great and working on what you want. Me as a mom I don't have a lot of time so this works, just that I don't use the permanent hair color. The hair color is great as well it works fast, afordable and leaves your hair feeling soft and shinny. I love it, it's pretty much a Salon and home. And the best part I get to do it when Bella is sleeping, easy peasy. "points on that" Loreal........ give it a try you are going to love it!
Vyanne C.
Vyanne C.
Review for: Loreal Inoa Permanent Hair Color 4.56/4RvR ~ Set of 6 (6 x 0.28 oz)
The product is good if you let a professional color your hair with it. I love the color and the results. I would recommend to family and friends. Definitely would buy again due to my satisfaction. Go out and buy it
Catie K.
Catie K.
Review for: Loreal Inoa Permanent Hair Color 4.56/4RvR ~ Set of 6 (6 x 0.28 oz)
I had gotten these for my mom to cover up her grey hairs and she loves it. It hasn't faded or bled at all since we put it in her hair. She is so happy with the results, it also didn't feel harmful for her hair.
Tobi A.
Tobi A.
Review for: Loreal Inoa Permanent Hair Color 4.56/4RvR ~ Set of 6 (6 x 0.28 oz)
Great product with really great results. Love the fact that the effect is immediate and long lasting. Gives The Hair A vibrant, healthy and natural look.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Review for: Loreal Inoa Permanent Hair Color 4.56/4RvR ~ Set of 6 (6 x 0.28 oz)
If you're looking for the best shade of hair color, and the exact tone that you want I recommend this brand. I've been using it for a long time by now and the results have always been grate!