BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

INOA ammonia-free permanent haircolor. ODS technology (oil delivery system). Lightens up to 3 levels in 35 minutes. Cover up to 100% of white hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela P.
Blue Springs
I don't really do anything to my hair that often, the only times I do anything is when I get bored with it but this works great with my hair.
Brizzy V.
Columbus, NM
ove never tryde it but my friends have and they have told me it toes work for them ill like tontry it to
Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product didn't work for my mom or I at all. Smelled awful and I wouldn't repurchase
Samantha R.
Philo, OH
I haven't tried this before so if you have let me know what you think about it.
maria carmen g.
Es super buen a a ami la verdad me encanto y tiene muy buen olor y ya nose que mas decir