BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

INOA ammonia-free permanent haircolor. ODS technology (oil delivery system). Lightens up to 3 levels in 35 minutes. Cover up to 100% of white hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joanarc S.
I've recently tried INOA on my hair, because I wanted to darken the orangish hue my hair had, and also because I heard very good reviews, so I chose 6.23 shade that says it's dark blonde, but after 35 minutes, the color was way too dark in comparison from the sample!! I know for sure that the tone will be lighter in the next few weeks, cause I wash my hair everyday. And I couldn't help but notice that even INOA has no ammonia and says that is more gentle and respectful with hair strands, left my hair with a opaque appearance and I feel it more dry.

Diana N.
Saint Robert, MO
Did not work well for my hair at all. Left my hair dry and color was not expected. I wish I tried it out before since it was not what I expected. It was easy to use but I was disappointed
Shannon R.
This hair color gives me fresh color in just a little time. It is easy to do at home and turned out perfectly.
arpeta r.
Mumbai, Maharashtra
I would recommend this product to each and every girl out there. Its amazing! You should try it!!!!!!!!!