BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

INOA ammonia-free permanent haircolor. ODS technology (oil delivery system). Lightens up to 3 levels in 35 minutes. Cover up to 100% of white hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole G.
This is one of my most used shades in Innoa. It is a true medium brown with a little warmth. It’s gray coverage is amazing and I honestly haven’t had to use the .0 series, because the neutrals always do the trick!
Oksana M.
New Castle, DE
This hair color suited me perfectly. The tips of my hair are dry and I have been looking for an inexpensive paint that will not dry them for a long time. After dyeing the hair is shiny and have a healthy appearance. I put a score of 4 since after staining my head skin is irritated.
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
I truly love this brand but not this specific product it was like I really did not known what went wrong with this product I really don't know if it was a manufacture problem or what it really was 😪😵
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great. I dye my hair very often so this is something I always have at home. One of my favorite dyes
Kaveri S.
Loreal is a huge brand for hair coloring be it for at home or for salon. And that is because of its deliverance. No dripping color and amazing intensity of the color.