BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

INOA ammonia-free permanent haircolor. ODS technology (oil delivery system). Lightens up to 3 levels in 35 minutes. Cover up to 100% of white hair. see more...

Kasey W.
Columbus, GA
Ok let me first say I am not review this specific color but the L'Oréal inoa line as a whole! This line is great for hair types that are dry and in other words, damaged from poorly processed color. The Iona line contains olive oil that treats the dry brittle hair as it deposits color into the hair follicle. It is a gentle line, leaving the hair feeling condition and smooth without the damage of normal permanent colours. I recommend this for a lot of my clients who have damage from lightener in the past of who have thinning or brittle hair! And it still is very effective of covering greys!
Ocmary P.
MIAMI, FL
Don't make any damage to my hair cuz is very important and i always have the result that i want of course i always apply with a professional in this área.
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Te maltrata un poco el cabello, te lo deja reseco aún cuando uses un buen baño de crema y el color no es que dure demasiado buenoooo ésta es mi opinión
Majito G.
Miami, Florida
Me gusta muchísimo pero en cabellos resecos no lo recomiendo
Pero es muy bueno en cabellosu normales
Ana P.
Before I start I want to say that what I love about this product is that it is ammonia-free.
Do not mistreat your hair and the color lasts an approximate of 6 weeks although the brand promises 9 weeks 😐 but I consider that 6 weeks is enough if we compare it with another product.
The colors are precise and of good quality. It is definitely a product that I will continue to use.

Amazon