BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

REINFORCED COVERAGE UP TO 100% WHITE HAIR. 6 WEEKS OF INTENSE HYDRATION AND NUTRITION. NO AMMONIA. NO ODOR. OPTIMIZED SCALP COMFORT. SUPREME RESPECT FOR THE HAIR. INFINITE HAIR COLOR POWER. 50% MORE SHINE. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
This is the only brand I trust for coloring my hair.Results amazing and using it from last 3 years. Guys and gals go for it!!!!
Fabby V.
Somerville, MA
It's alright didn't last too long on my grey hair. I have been using a clairol instead that seems to work better.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Very nice, easy to find, completely does the job, and the stay at for 20 washes, oh and its very affordable
grace d.
This is a good product. Does what it says. Would recommend to my friends and family. Ahdjgkekalckfkekwlalvk
Jessica W.
Works great! Doesn't get me the exact shade but gets me pretty close! Such a great price as well.
maria p.
via costantino de crescenzo 22
L’oreal un marchio una garanzia 🖤 ottimo prodotto qualità prezzo eccellenti .. circolano marchi costosi con nessun effetto.. invece posso dire che la l’orel è un prodotto per tutti con ottimi risultati .. spendi bene qualità accelente prezzo conveniente .. spero di recedere qualche prodotto nuovo da provare sponsorizzare e fare una nuova recensione
Arlyn S.
This is the best hair permanent color I’ve ever tried. I recommend you all to use it even Beauty Salon and your customer will be satisfied. It’s exactly the color a expected definitely I would buy it again!
Deepaka Y.
The app just needs more levels then it could use some time for me I just cannot I got it for you first 🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐L'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick🥐
💗💗 k.
Manchester
As a hairdresser of 4 years now, and from previously box dying my hair. This was the only brand of colour that has left my hair with a shine and feeling healthy. Easy to remove from the scalp & no staining at all! Love !
Nidia M.
Bucharest
It is very easy for the hair. It doesn't damage it. Now i like more an italian brand. Color as expected. It is not pricey it is easy to use and i would recommend it. I am satisfied of it and with it.