BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #94 in Eyeliner

Enjoy flawlessly clean lines as precise as 0.4mm with The Super Slim by Infallible Never Fail. The ultra-fine felt tip gives you total control, delivering the perfect amount of liner. The intense quick dry 12 HR formula glides on smoothly with continuous and even flow. In one stroke create sleek and sophisticated eyes.Skip-proofDrag-proofSmudge-proofOphthalmologist-testedSuitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Could this be a dupe for the KVD Trooper eyeliner? I would love ...3 Answers
  • Does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this as pigmented as the kvd one?1 Answers
L'Oréal Infallible Super Slim Liner
  • "Amazing eye liner have been looking for a good one for a while, and finaly found this one its really good i love the felt tip." in 9 reviews
  • "And it is quick dry, but easy remove, which is perfect for those people who need a little extra time in drawing that cat eye." in 6 reviews
  • "I've tried many liquid eyeliners before I found this one, and it's the best I've ever used." in 5 reviews
Megan H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is absolutely my favorite drug store eyeliner! The tip is "super slim" just like they claim which is perfect for tightlining the lashes or creating a perfect sharp wing as well! It dries down to a beautiful matte finish and lasts all day long! I absolutely LOVE this liner and I honestly have to say the liner actually lasts forever & never seems to dry out like a lot of other ones in this type of a pen design as well! I will buy this one over and over again & would definitely recommend 100%!
Best eyeliner. I’ll say this can beat that ever famous high end tattoo eyeliner. If you can’t make your wing liner perfect try this one. This is jet black. Goes on smoothly better than the famous high end tattoo eyeliner. I’m using mine since last two years and it never dries out. This is my favorite Eternal eyeliner highly recommended
my most favorite liquid eyeliner!! I have been using this eyeliner for 5 years now and have not changed it to anything else. It lasts all day, does tend to smudge  but last longer if layered. The tip is super thin and helps you go for simple or dramatic wing liners.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
So, it seems this product had been around for sometime and it somehow escaped me until now. Thank God I found it because I'll never use another eyeliner again. It's tip makes a flawless application, it glides right across my lashline and is VERY pigmented... Even over darker Eyeshadows. I read some people had a problem with it smearing, especially if they did a winged look but I haven't had any problem with that. Once I apply it... It doesn't budge until I remove it. It's everything I could ever want in an eyeliner
Vickki M.
Hands down my favorite drug store eyeliner! I use this eyeliner with every single look involving eyeliner. I love how it’s super easy to use and comes out super dark, which I love!! The only thing about it is that after a couple uses the tip tends to be a little dull. But other than that this product is great!!
Morgan P.
I do not like this liner at all. Especially since I started using Physicians Formula liner. This tip is so rough and when I apply it, it tends to skip over my fine lines. I give it points for the pigmentation, though. If it could act right in every application, I wouldn't be as pissed about the purchase.
Haley W.
Conway, AR
This is my favorite eyeliner I’ve ever tried by far! I️t is a super slim brush so you can shape your eyeliner as precise as possible. This eyeliner is good for creating wings and coloring in. It’s also easy to buy because you can find this at Walmart, such a great deal!
Vannesa C.
I love this eyeliner it’s so dark and easy to apply feels like you are using a pencil the lasting power of it is probably 6 hours and then it fades away but I live in hot Arizona so maybe that’s why I totally recommend this eyeliner it’s a dupe for the kat von d one
Kyla M.
Philadelphia , PA
Great product!!! The only eyeliner I use, I’ve been using it for about 4 years now and it has never let me down. The color stays super pigmented throughout the day, and it’s super easy to apply and take off. Also very easy to shape it to the wing you desire. 10/10
Brooke H.
My go-to eyeliner!! I’ve tried so many and could not find one that didn’t smudge and would stay in place all day, so glad I found this. I’ve been using it for years & refuse to try a new one! It glides on easily & stays put. Would definitely recommend!
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
I have pretty oily eyelids, does it smudge?
Julie T.
How quickly does this dry out?
Balee P.
Does this eyeliner smudge and does it last all day?
M P.
I'm a huge huge fan of the Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper. How does this compare?
Leah B.
How easy is this liner to apply?? Does it go on evenly our will I have to go back over it?