BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Enjoy flawlessly clean lines as precise as 0.4mm with The Super Slim by Infallible Never Fail. The ultra-fine felt tip gives you total control, delivering the perfect amount of liner. The intense quick dry 12 HR formula glides on smoothly with continuous and even flow. In one stroke create sleek and sophisticated eyes.Skip-proofDrag-proofSmudge-proofOphthalmologist-testedSuitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Could this be a dupe for the KVD Trooper eyeliner? I would love ...3 Answers
  • Does it last all day?3 Answers
  • Is this as pigmented as the kvd one?1 Answers
L'Oréal Infallible Super Slim Liner
  • "Amazing eye liner have been looking for a good one for a while, and finaly found this one its really good i love the felt tip." in 9 reviews
  • "And it is quick dry, but easy remove, which is perfect for those people who need a little extra time in drawing that cat eye." in 6 reviews
  • "I've tried many liquid eyeliners before I found this one, and it's the best I've ever used." in 5 reviews
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say that this is probably my favorite drugstore liquid liner pen. The color is really black and it dries down to a matte finish which is something I like in a liner. The tip is slim just as the name says which is nice if you like to really go for a precise winged liner. I think this is a really solid liquid liner but I still prefer the stila one just because i find that easier to create a nice wing.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, it seems this product had been around for sometime and it somehow escaped me until now. Thank God I found it because I'll never use another eyeliner again. It's tip makes a flawless application, it glides right across my lashline and is VERY pigmented... Even over darker Eyeshadows. I read some people had a problem with it smearing, especially if they did a winged look but I haven't had any problem with that. Once I apply it... It doesn't budge until I remove it. It's everything I could ever want in an eyeliner
Janeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this and its not much of a dupe for the katvond. Well if your not an expert on wing liners like me i dont recommend. Why? Well because it becomes matte very quick and when you try to delete your mistake it makes a mess. Unlike my katvond it easily erases my mistake. If your an expert at eyeliner i do recommend it because it is a very black and dries quick and leaves a beautiful black matte finish if i were to be a good expert i would use it more but i just toss it to my eyeliners storage until i learn to be a lil more expert at wing liners.
Elena H.
Fredericksburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed! I’ve been using this product for a few weeks now and I’m in love.
Beautiful look that’s easily applicable with a smooth elegant finish.
Average price, typical packaging.
The product itself reminds me of a paint brush! I really enjoy how this eyeliner is like a pen (I feel like other liquid eyeliners come in weird styles)
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a pretty great liner! I personally like liners that are smaller and that are very fine tip so I can make a precise wing.. This was great for that! Very easy to use and color didn't dull out whatsoever (which I've had other liners do). This liner was, however, kinda easily smudged which can get messy if you mess up... Overall though, this was a great liner! I recommend checking it out!
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this eyeliner. I was looking for one similar to the feel and look of Kat von D's Tattoo liner or Stila's liquid liner. This surely did not disappoint. The tip is so fine that it makes it incredibly easy to get a sharp and defined point on your wing. The consistency of the formula itself is gorgeous and opaque. This is definitely worth the little amount of money you have to spend on it.
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this liner from a recommendation from a friend and I love it. My only issue was my own fault I didn’t pay attention to the color and bought a grey one which I can’t really see properly but the shape I get from it and ease of using it is perfect so I know that if I get the black one next time it’s will be my new go to.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
my 3rd favorite eyeliner of all time. This is an excellent dupe for the Tarte precision longwear liner. My only complaint with this (just like the tarte liner) is that it doesn't dry down completely black but instead an ashier look. I use this for everyday looks but would reach for a different eyeliner for dramatic looks.
Rose M.
Lompoc
The only eye liner I use is Loreal Infallible because the product actually DOES what it is marketed as doing, INFALLIBLE, it doesn't smear, it glides on smoothly and stays intact all day. I have a bit of oily skin and other eyeliners smudge due to this, but Infallible by Loreal is the only one I trust to do what it says.
Nicole D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Super black matte liner is always a ten in my book! This is def a dupe for to stila matte liquid liner and 1/3 the price! The felt tip is very thin which makes it easy to get a sharp liner look! Easy to use unlike a lot of liquid liners so this is def good for beginners !!
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
I have pretty oily eyelids, does it smudge?
Julie T.
How quickly does this dry out?
Balee P.
Does this eyeliner smudge and does it last all day?
M P.
I'm a huge huge fan of the Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper. How does this compare?
Leah B.
How easy is this liner to apply?? Does it go on evenly our will I have to go back over it?