BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
brayan c.
me encanto porque cuando lo use se matifica muy bien, es una muy buena base la cual si dura mucho tiempo y cuando lo uso me gusta porque es muy facil, la he usado desde que salio y cuando la uso no me arrepiento de haberla comprado, la recomiendo mucho a cualquier persona que quiera usarlo se lo recomiendo!!
LeAnn L.
Erie, PA
When I buy my foundation I will zalways get beige cause its match my skin co!or. I use cocoa butter for my dry skin. Yes it is very easy to apply. And its easy for the foundation to stay on ant to run either. Yes I would buy it again and I will tell my friends to buy it too.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Es un amor odio con esta base, me gusta que es fácil de aplicar, es de mediana cobertura, se mira natural, puedes difuminarla hasta con los dedos, el terminado me encanta, pero al pasar las horas siento que desaparece, no me dura las "24h" que se supone debe durar.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
I love these foundations. The price is right and the quality is amazing. I like how it keeps my face matte all day and it's. we. The only foundation that hasn't made my skin break out.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Love this stuff! This is my daily go-to foundation. With the correct color, this does wonders for coverage for my face! Not too heavy during the day & stays covered. I just don't recommend for a lot of oil, does shine through later in the day!
es muy linda esta base, va con mi tono y es muy natural, dura mucho y es de facil aplicacion, la volveria a comprar, es muy suave e hidrata muy bien, es fresca y la uso mucho, me encanta. cubre muy bien las imperfecciones ! la recomiendo mucho , es de exelente calidad!
Sherry F.
Smiths Grove, KY
This foundation feels light and fresh on my skin. Lasts for at least 6 hours, which is great in my opinion! It leaves a matte finish and offers full coverage for those imperfections. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kayla P.
This foundation is amazing , I finally found a foundation that can fit my skin. Usually I'll have to put two different foundations together to get my right skin tone. But I found this product and now I only need one foundation.
mayela r.
Is a base that really complies with what it says, the base lasts all day and the finish is very nice, I recommend it.es una base que realmente cumple lo que dice, la base dura todo el dia y el acabado es muy bonito, la recomiendo.