Loreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 24h - Golden Sand (200) 30ml uploaded by Tianna N Javier C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Be ready for anything with make-up that can keep-up. New 24H infallible foundation now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex. The non-stop longwear action stays on and feels fresh from day to night. Ambient type storage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nathaly F.
very good I really love
I feel it is the best of all liquid foundations so far
so much so that I'm dying to have another because I'm running very well I cover some imperfections
I can not speak bad about this because liquid foundation is best not tire of recommending it to people close
LeAnn L.
Erie, PA
When I buy my foundation I will zalways get beige cause its match my skin co!or. I use cocoa butter for my dry skin. Yes it is very easy to apply. And its easy for the foundation to stay on ant to run either. Yes I would buy it again and I will tell my friends to buy it too.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Es un amor odio con esta base, me gusta que es fácil de aplicar, es de mediana cobertura, se mira natural, puedes difuminarla hasta con los dedos, el terminado me encanta, pero al pasar las horas siento que desaparece, no me dura las "24h" que se supone debe durar.
AnnaRose T.
Champaign, IL
Wasn't a huge fan of this brand. Seems like it sat on top of my face or accentuated any flaws that I had. Also was not very moisturizing and flicked off by the end of the day
Emma D.
I used this foundation for a long time and it worked well. It was a full coverage foundation. I found a new foundation but this worked for me for a long time.
Ana S.
Long lasting fundation with great coverage. if you are looking for a drug store fundation that will cost you less and give you mlre thats the option to go.
Connie M.
Mira Loma, CA
Love this stuff!! Stays on flawless even in hot weather, no creasing or smudging just nice even tone smoother skin. Absowlo e this stuff!!
Anely M.
Roswell, GA
Ahh so good man this is great I'm in love men this is great I just want a voxbox this is really good u mean really I'm in live girl
Evangelina P.
I love to mix this with ny pro matte foundation perfect combo i have oily skinnn it leaves me matte all day
elena t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!