BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #66 in Lipstick

Liquid Matte Finish. Up to 16HR of Wear. High Impact Color. Comfortable Wear.

The Pro-Matte Sensation: Introducing Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick, our 1st up to 16HR matte liquid lipstick. Intense high pigment shades create comfortable, lasting ultra-matte color. This full-coverage, long wear liquid lipstick feels light for all day comfort. With the pro-sculpt applicator, shape and add dimension to lips.

• Dimethicone

• CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
  • CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

Caution: Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame, or heat.

• Has anyone tried these? Which shade would you pick up?7 Answers
  • do the colors show up nicely and do they last long? Does ...4 Answers
  • The new version of a new  Equate Regular Nail Polish Remo...1 Answers
L'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "I am definitely a fan of this liquid lipstick. The price is a bit high for it being a drugstore product (to me), but I love the colors it comes in and the feel of the lipstick is nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to friends." in 571 reviews
  • "The aplicator is so convenient. The shape of the stick is very useful and the packaging is very nice. And no struggle to apply. Also the coverage itself is long lasting and I would definitely recommend to my friends." in 378 reviews
  • "I was introduced to this makeup line through a beauty blogger I follow. She displayed the color Buffed Nectar which looked beautiful swatched on her wrist. The color swatch on the website also looked like it would be a good color for my skin tone...I am a redhead with light skin...though I do get more color in the summer. When I received the product, I realized it was too pale for my skin tone. It looked much darker on the blogger's wrist and on the website. Though the color is not right for me, what I do love about this lip color is the incredible velvety, creamy texture with stay ability. My daughter is an ash blonde with medium skin tone and she pulled it off beautifully. It is very nude on her with a light peachy overtone. She only reapplies after eating otherwise it has lasting power. I will try other colors and hope to find a fit. The price point is very affordable and I received the product two days after I ordered! Great service : )" in 145 reviews
Jessica H.
Review for: Plum Bum more...
These are one of the best drugstore liquid lipsticks I've ever come across! It is a soft creamy formula that glides on your lips! You also don't find yourself having to layer it on to get the color one swipe,and you're good to go! It isn't patchy or anything! It also has a "sweet" smell to it and the smell doesn't linger once it has been put on the lips! It is a light weight formula and you don't really feel like your wearing anything at all! It's not really a true "matte" once it dries down it still looks sorta of creamy. It also doesn't dry you lips out as normal matte lipsticks will do! The applicator is really bendy and pointy, I personally don't have any issue with applying the product with applicator. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because once you put it on it is extremely sticky. Once it has dried down the stickiness tones down, but it is still there. I've tested the product to see how long it lasts, I put it on around 10:30ish in the morning, and it was still prefect-ally intact even after I ate! Now I will admit that some of the lip product did wear on the inside part of my lips BUT it was not noticeable to where I would have to re-apply. That being said these liquid lipsticks are really hard to remove, you'll need some sort of oil based makeup remover to take them off! Overall this is a really good product and I will DEFINITELY be purchasing more soon . You also can beat the price I got this at Walmart for just $7.97!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Cowboy more...
This is officially my all time favorite lipstick. I don't even know where to start because it's so perfect. I've been reaching for it ALL THE TIME. Let's start with the color. I got the color Cowboy. I always have trouble with nude lipsticks because they tend to pull really pink on me, which washes me out. I have zero issue with this shade. It's such a beautiful, warm, deep brown shade. It looks good with almost every look I do.
The formula of this lipstick is insane. For starters, the application is perfect. It's so easy to apply. It's so pigmented. It's not patchy what so ever. It also dries down relatively quickly, and once it dries, it stays there. No exaggeration, I never felt the need to retouch this lipstick. Two separate nights: One night, it endured appetizers, bread with oil, a full meal, dessert, and a couple glasses of wine in the span of 4 hours. It did not fade one bit. No transfer either.
Another night: It lasted about 10 hours. Went through a lot of fried fair foods (including a deep fried burger... I know, sounds disgusting but amazing). Survived a lot of drinks. Very little fading. I didn't retouch the entire night. No flaking. No feathering. Nothing. I don't know what kind of voodoo juju magic is in this, but it works.
I just can't say enough good things about this liquid lipstick. And the fact that it's drugstore just makes me fall in love with it even more.
*The pic shown is the first time I tried it, after about 4 hours wear and all that food, etc. No touch ups or anything.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Nudist more...
This liquid lipstick is absolutely everything I could want in a lip color.

The applicator is amazing; it's very, very precise which allows you to get the most accurate shape of your lips, making the application of the product look absolutely flawless.

The formulation of the product is unreal. This is by far the most long-lasting liquid lipstick I have ever owned, even when compared to all of my high-end lippies. I can put this lipstick on in the morning, go about my day, eat three meals and snacks and drinks and it still always looks absolutely perfect at the end of the day. This stuff does not budge. That does mean it is a little more difficult to remove at the end of the day, but that's a price I'm willing to pay for a long-lasting lip color.

The only other thing I don't love about this product is that, even though it's matte and transfer-proof, it still feels just a tiny bit sticky and tacky on my lips throughout the day. No big deal since it still stays in place, but just minorly irritating.

Lastly, the color. This is my favorite color in the entire line. It is the perfect nude for my skin tone - perfectly my lips but better. It pulls a little bit warm and it is so flattering. I get compliments every time I wear this shade. It is so perfect for every day!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Milk And Cookies more...
I own quite a few matte liquid lipsticks. I absolutely love wearing them and I do wear liquid lipsticks on the daily. The L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick formula is none like any other. After applying, it dries within a few minutes to a matte lip color. What makes this formula unique is that once it dries the color does not transfer at all! It is absolutely 100% waterproof, I wore this gorgeous shade 'Milk And Cookies' to a pool party and my friends were blown away! After two hours in the pool my lipcolor was still in tact. I apply this liquid lipstick in the morning before work and 8 hours later it still looks amazing! The lipstick feels comfortable on my lips, it is not sticky at all! I've found that the only way to remove the lipstick is to use a oilbased make-up remover. I'm blown away that this is a drugstore liquid lipstick! I can't wait to purchase more shades and I've already reccommended it to friends and family. ** I received this product complimentary of #influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.** L'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick
Liesl G.
Review for: Petal Potion more...
I bought this product initially thanks to one of my favorite YouTube beauty bloggers, Rachhloves, and I am not disappointed. I actually have multiple shades of this product as it works so well! I have Angora, Matador, Petal Potion, and Roseblood. The product goes on smoothly and has only a slightly tacky feeling on the lips. The lighter colors are very easy to work with, the darker shade (Roseblood) I have to be extremely careful applying. If it gets even a little out of line it is very hard to remove from my paler skin. This stuff stays on for through everything and can still be a little hard to remove even with makeup remover. This product is certainly worth the $10 price tag, The only reasons I give 4 stars is it does dry out the lips a little and I wish there was either a brighter nude or pink shade. Though these shades are great for fall and winter. Hopefully they will make more shades in the future. L'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid LipstickL'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid LipstickL'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid LipstickL'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: Milk And Cookies more...
I received Milk and Cookies as well as Cowboy in a Voxbox. They weren't the ideal shades I would have chosen, but I still like them well enough.

This liquid lipstick has a yummy sweet scent. The Milk and Cookies colour is a taupe brown and is very pigmented. I like the design of the applicator, and found it really easy to apply. I didn't need to use any lip liner at all. The formula holds up for hours with little to no transfer, doesn't dry out my lips, and only has a little tackiness to it. It is hands down my favourite matte liquid lipstick! I can't believe this is a drugstore product.

Even when I ate, it either faded very gracefully or didn't fade at all, depending on what I was eating. I am impressed with the staying power of this liquid lipstick! It isn't a super matte look but it is matte enough for me.

I made sure to prep my lips with a lip scrub, and when I wanted to remove it I used coconut or olive oil. When I swatched this lipstick, nothing except oil or oil-based cleansers would remove it. I tried liquid soap, a soap bar, makeup remover, and it didn't budge at all!

Overall, if you're looking for a long-wearing, pigmented matte liquid lipstick that hardly transfers, this might be the right line of liquid lipsticks for you! If you can't stand tackiness in your lip products though, you might not like it. I am so happy that Influenster sent me these, because I am definitely going to purchase more shades!
Katie S.
Review for: Shake Down, Angora more...
This stuff is completely indestructible. For a drugstore liquid lipstick it's borderline shocking how great the formula is -- totally matte, totally opaque, and not drying at all. I wish they made a hundred shades because I really don't need another liquid lip. The applicator is great and has a pointed tip so you can really nail your cupid's bow. Once it dries down you need an army to get this stuff off. Totally transfer-proof, kiss-proof, drink-proof, and greasy food-proof. I have Shake Down and Angora; the former is much darker than it looks in the packaging and the latter is much lighter and more gray on my skin. I'm looking forward to trying out the new shades of this in the les Chocolats collection!
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Angora more...
This liquid lipstick is absolutely everything I could want in a lip color.

Lastly, the color. This color is such a gorgeous cool-toned shade. It's like a nice gray/pink/purple/nude, really really nice for fall when you want something a little more cool-toned and edgy, but not necessarily over the top. Love this lipstick!
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Milk And Cookies, Shake Down more...
Before receiving these from Influenster, I had only seen them on the shelf at the store. I had been intrigued by the packaging, and the shade options, but never picked one up, so I was excited to be included in the Voxbox.

These are so fun! They come in a really nice packaging with almost a matte texture, and look extremely classy. The applicator works nicely, and allows for an even distribution of the product which is a must in my book.

The shades were a little too brown based for my taste, but that did not even remotely deter me from enjoying the product. I will happily pick up more in the future, and think that L'Oreal nailed it with this one!
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Deeply Disturbed more...
This liquid lipstick is absolutely everything I could want in a lip color.

Lastly, the color. This color is such a gorgeous fall/winter shade. It is so vampy and purple, but still being super wearable. I thought it would be too outrageous for me as I prefer nude shades, but it looks so cool and fun.
Llialexa L.
14613
Is this worth the try ?
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
How is the quality? Does it dry matte? Is it drying? Last long, etc?
Lupita A.
Royston
Has anyone tried these? Which shade would you pick up?
نهى  .
Is it matte or glossy ?
briance m.
Paragould, AR
is this pigmented? I have one of their lip glosses and i love it