BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Matte Finish. Up to 16HR of Wear. High Impact Color. Comfortable Wear.

The Pro-Matte Sensation: Introducing Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick, our 1st up to 16HR matte liquid lipstick. Intense high pigment shades create comfortable, lasting ultra-matte color. This full-coverage, long wear liquid lipstick feels light for all day comfort. With the pro-sculpt applicator, shape and add dimension to lips.

• Dimethicone

• CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
  • CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

Caution: Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame, or heat.

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? Which shade would you pick up?8 Answers
  • do the colors show up nicely and do they last long? Does ...4 Answers
L'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "I am definitely a fan of this liquid lipstick. The price is a bit high for it being a drugstore product (to me), but I love the colors it comes in and the feel of the lipstick is nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to friends." in 571 reviews
  • "The aplicator is so convenient. The shape of the stick is very useful and the packaging is very nice. And no struggle to apply. Also the coverage itself is long lasting and I would definitely recommend to my friends." in 378 reviews
  • "I was introduced to this makeup line through a beauty blogger I follow. She displayed the color Buffed Nectar which looked beautiful swatched on her wrist. The color swatch on the website also looked like it would be a good color for my skin tone...I am a redhead with light skin...though I do get more color in the summer. When I received the product, I realized it was too pale for my skin tone. It looked much darker on the blogger's wrist and on the website. Though the color is not right for me, what I do love about this lip color is the incredible velvety, creamy texture with stay ability. My daughter is an ash blonde with medium skin tone and she pulled it off beautifully. It is very nude on her with a light peachy overtone. She only reapplies after eating otherwise it has lasting power. I will try other colors and hope to find a fit. The price point is very affordable and I received the product two days after I ordered! Great service : )" in 145 reviews
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Review for: Deeply Disturbed more...
This liquid lipstick is so good. If you are a fan of liquid lipsticks this is an exceptional value for the price.

For starters, the bottle itself is very pretty, with a creative curved shape and frosted glass. I love the wide applicator with pointed end that simultaneously creates sharp edges and fills in my inner lips. The applicator is also very soft, like a cushion on my lips. As far as pigmentation goes, I have medium to light-colored lips and this color does show through very slightly on the first pass but is almost entirely opaque with a second coat. It feels thick but not terribly heavy. When first applied it was very sticky and wet, but after giving it a few minutes (between 5-10 for me) when it dried it was on GOOD. So good actually, that even after makeup remover, vigorous scrubbing and a little prayer there was still somewhat of a stain left behind. Wow!

I notice that if applied too thickly (which definitely happens if you do a second coat) it will come off at my waterline which is unfortunate as it is impossible to remove the rest of the lipstick and I end up with some serious unintended lipliner. Something that helps me when I have to do a second pass is lightly blotting my lipstick before it is set to create an even coating. However, I really suggest getting a good even coat on the first pass.

Overall, despite a few minor issues for what I paid this is a really nice value. I look forward to trying out more shades from this collection!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Cowboy more...
This is officially my all time favorite lipstick. I don't even know where to start because it's so perfect. I've been reaching for it ALL THE TIME. Let's start with the color. I got the color Cowboy. I always have trouble with nude lipsticks because they tend to pull really pink on me, which washes me out. I have zero issue with this shade. It's such a beautiful, warm, deep brown shade. It looks good with almost every look I do.
The formula of this lipstick is insane. For starters, the application is perfect. It's so easy to apply. It's so pigmented. It's not patchy what so ever. It also dries down relatively quickly, and once it dries, it stays there. No exaggeration, I never felt the need to retouch this lipstick. Two separate nights: One night, it endured appetizers, bread with oil, a full meal, dessert, and a couple glasses of wine in the span of 4 hours. It did not fade one bit. No transfer either.
Another night: It lasted about 10 hours. Went through a lot of fried fair foods (including a deep fried burger... I know, sounds disgusting but amazing). Survived a lot of drinks. Very little fading. I didn't retouch the entire night. No flaking. No feathering. Nothing. I don't know what kind of voodoo juju magic is in this, but it works.
I just can't say enough good things about this liquid lipstick. And the fact that it's drugstore just makes me fall in love with it even more.
*The pic shown is the first time I tried it, after about 4 hours wear and all that food, etc. No touch ups or anything.
Chelsea A.
Anchorage
If you're looking for a comfortable liquid lip that wears all day, this is it! In my opinion, it does not dry down completely, but the fact that it is comfortable to wear all day long is worth the bit of tackiness. For me, it applies best to clean, dry lips. I apply it and don't let my lips touch until it has dried for a couple of minutes. They last a SUPER long time. It's almost tough to get off. I use an oil and/or micellar water to remove. After about 12 hours it only showed wear toward the inside of my lip and it retouches evenly. For reference, I have normal to dry lips. They are more often dry in the fall and winter. I exfoliate as needed. As with most liquid lips, I wouldn't recommend applying to dry or flakey lips. L'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick (Pictured is  L'Oreal Paris Infallible® Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick in Candy Man)
J :.
Review for: Plum Bum, Milk And Cookies, Other more...
Overall I think this is a great product. They are not perfect, but they are really good. I have 3 shades: 362 plum bum, 364 milk and cookies, and 848 dose of cocoa (Les Chocolats scented line). The first major downfall is that it's difficult to tell the color through the container and they definitely don't match the picture swatches in the stores. I never would have purchased 364 or 848 if I was able to see the true color beforehand. 364 is growing on me and I might wear it on occasion, but 848 looked to have a pink hue to it in the pics, but it is a true nude and is almost my skin tone so I will probably never wear it again because from a distance you can't even see my lips. So it's wasted money. 362 is absolutely beautiful though and I will get lots of use out of that one. They take a bit of time to fully dry, but once they do, there is no smearing or transfer and they last all day. It's even a bit difficult to get off at the end of the day sometimes. They don't feel overly drying like some mattes either. They are a tad bit sticky though. I just blotted with some paper after it was dry and that helped the stickiness. I wonder if a translucent powder might also help. 🤔 I generally put some chapstick on my lips in the morning and do the rest of my makeup then go back and put on a matte lip, because it just helps to keep my lips from looking so dry, but if you do that with these, they just don't dry down all the way. But they don't look overly drying as is, so that step isn't necessary. I am still looking for a more pinky nude and would purchase this again if I were confident of the shade I was purchasing.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Nudist more...
This liquid lipstick is absolutely everything I could want in a lip color.

The applicator is amazing; it's very, very precise which allows you to get the most accurate shape of your lips, making the application of the product look absolutely flawless.

The formulation of the product is unreal. This is by far the most long-lasting liquid lipstick I have ever owned, even when compared to all of my high-end lippies. I can put this lipstick on in the morning, go about my day, eat three meals and snacks and drinks and it still always looks absolutely perfect at the end of the day. This stuff does not budge. That does mean it is a little more difficult to remove at the end of the day, but that's a price I'm willing to pay for a long-lasting lip color.

The only other thing I don't love about this product is that, even though it's matte and transfer-proof, it still feels just a tiny bit sticky and tacky on my lips throughout the day. No big deal since it still stays in place, but just minorly irritating.

Lastly, the color. This is my favorite color in the entire line. It is the perfect nude for my skin tone - perfectly my lips but better. It pulls a little bit warm and it is so flattering. I get compliments every time I wear this shade. It is so perfect for every day!
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
I'm not sure how to put a new review up of the new line of the infallible Pro Matte lipstick but they are amazing I literally am addicted to putting them on Pilots because they're so creamy and salt and smell like chocolate milk and amazing if I could eat it I would I own three of them just can't even dose of cocoa and I forget the other one but they are so amazing if you don't have them you need to go out and get them right now like right now preferable $7 or $8 a piece which is amazing and I totally recommend them L'Oreal is doing her thing and you need to keep doing it there's also the enchanted Paradise Enchanted I don't know how to post them up and then you and knows how to post new reviews up please let me know so I can post these new Cosmetics I have that isn't listed yet and yeah go get those lips before they run out because I'm going to buy them all
Jessica H.
Review for: Plum Bum more...
These are one of the best drugstore liquid lipsticks I've ever come across! It is a soft creamy formula that glides on your lips! You also don't find yourself having to layer it on to get the color one swipe,and you're good to go! It isn't patchy or anything! It also has a "sweet" smell to it and the smell doesn't linger once it has been put on the lips! It is a light weight formula and you don't really feel like your wearing anything at all! It's not really a true "matte" once it dries down it still looks sorta of creamy. It also doesn't dry you lips out as normal matte lipsticks will do! The applicator is really bendy and pointy, I personally don't have any issue with applying the product with applicator. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because once you put it on it is extremely sticky. Once it has dried down the stickiness tones down, but it is still there. I've tested the product to see how long it lasts, I put it on around 10:30ish in the morning, and it was still prefect-ally intact even after I ate! Now I will admit that some of the lip product did wear on the inside part of my lips BUT it was not noticeable to where I would have to re-apply. That being said these liquid lipsticks are really hard to remove, you'll need some sort of oil based makeup remover to take them off! Overall this is a really good product and I will DEFINITELY be purchasing more soon . You also can beat the price I got this at Walmart for just $7.97!
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Angora more...
This liquid lipstick is absolutely everything I could want in a lip color.

Lastly, the color. This color is such a gorgeous cool-toned shade. It's like a nice gray/pink/purple/nude, really really nice for fall when you want something a little more cool-toned and edgy, but not necessarily over the top. Love this lipstick!
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Milk And Cookies, Shake Down more...
Before receiving these from Influenster, I had only seen them on the shelf at the store. I had been intrigued by the packaging, and the shade options, but never picked one up, so I was excited to be included in the Voxbox.

These are so fun! They come in a really nice packaging with almost a matte texture, and look extremely classy. The applicator works nicely, and allows for an even distribution of the product which is a must in my book.

The shades were a little too brown based for my taste, but that did not even remotely deter me from enjoying the product. I will happily pick up more in the future, and think that L'Oreal nailed it with this one!
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Deeply Disturbed more...
This liquid lipstick is absolutely everything I could want in a lip color.

Lastly, the color. This color is such a gorgeous fall/winter shade. It is so vampy and purple, but still being super wearable. I thought it would be too outrageous for me as I prefer nude shades, but it looks so cool and fun.
Llialexa L.
14613
Is this worth the try ?
Lupita A.
Royston
Has anyone tried these? Which shade would you pick up?
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
How is the quality? Does it dry matte? Is it drying? Last long, etc?
نهى  .
Is it matte or glossy ?
briance m.
Paragould, AR
is this pigmented? I have one of their lip glosses and i love it

back