L'Oreal Infallible Primer For A Matte Finish 35ml

L'Oréal Paris is a French company and a global leader in beauty trends. L'Oréal Paris has been the official make-up artist for the Cannes Film Festival for 10 years. L'Oréal Paris provides accessible luxury for all those who demand excellence i

L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer 35ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Infallible Primer For A Matte Finish 35ml!
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This really isn’t bad I have dry skin and this smooths my skin over fairly nicely, it hydrates and doesn’t feel too heavy on my skin. Thumbs up!
Dry / Blackheads, Scarring
L'Oreal Infallible Primer For A Matte Finish 35ml uploaded by Wardah K.
LOREAL INFALLIBLE MATTIFYING PRIMER L'Oreal Infallible Primer For A Matte Finish 35ml Hey guys... Today i am reviewing loreal infallible mattifying primer which i purchase recently and use it for like above 4 to 5 times . As i am a oily combination skin person so i really need that type of primer which mattifies the skin and blurs out pores and also long lasting. So here is my personal verdict about this loreal primer of infallible range which creat lots of hype when it was launch ... ❄️TEXTURE AND COVERAGE: First about the texture its a basic silicony texture and a light weight texture which glides on face softly and smooth out the face easily. Now about coverage its has pretty good coverage like a pea size amount goes good on full face . ❄️LONGIVITY: Thats the important thing for oily combination skin persons. So i use to apply on my face for like above 5 to 6 hours but i saw that after 2 to 3 hours my T-zone area become oily and i need to clean out the oil on face with blotting paper . As well as it does not give a mattifying look to face at all. May be it goes good on normal skin people. ❄️PROS: •Light in weight. •Smooth out face nicely. •Good for normal skin people •Good for only 2 to 3 hours you have to do touch up. ❄️CONS: •Not good at all for long time makeup. •Not give a mattifying look at all. •Not good for super oily and combination skin. ❄️PRICE: I got this in a deal like i got this loreal infallible primer and setting spray box for like 50% off. I think i got this 2 products box for like under 35 qatari riyals. For me its a so so primer. Review is based on my personal experience so it may vary person to person . Hope you will like the review🙂
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This primer does a great job at filling in pores however, it is silicone textured and I know lots of people don’t like that(I do). It takes about 3-4 minutes to completely sink in. It definitely keeps the foundation looking better for longer and it lasts quite a while.