BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High color impact lip paint. Saturated with pigments. Designer applicator.

Lacquer up lips for a bold color statement with L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints/Lip. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in 14 high-impact liquid lipstick colors, from nude to bold.

• Octyldodecanol

• CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Infallible® Paints/Lip
  • "I just bought this color after weeks of deciding whether I wanted to buy a nude or one of the bold shades. I got this nude because it's a "my lips but better" color. I'm so glad I did. The formula is creamy and super pigmented, but it doesn't move around too much on my lips. I like it because I can wear it without a lip liner. I can't wait to buy more shades." in 43 reviews
  • "These new lip paints that come from Loreal infallible line are awesome. The applicator is totally not what you think it will be and applys the lip paint very well! I love the color range, and hope this will be permanent" in 35 reviews
  • "Very beautiful color, love the formula, not long lasting but goes on very smooth" in 34 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with this stuff! Took me about a million visits to different drug stores to find it but I finally found it at bed bath & beyond of all places. The color is amazing and I love the applicator. Wore it yesterday and it lasted through 2 meals and multiple kisses. Great lipstick! I probably could have reapplied to make the red more vibrant, but it wasn't patchy or drying like a lot of liquid lipsticks tend to be. I have 4 or 5 other shades that I can't wait to try too!" in 32 reviews
  • "My lips get dry so easily, to find a lip product like this is so rare to find and affordable and moisturizing lip product." in 21 reviews
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Review for: Lilac Lust more...
This is a super bright color that delivers on pigmentation. I picked up this lipstick as I was looking for a bright purple color and this one looked perfect. It comes in a tube that includes a twist-off wand applicator that has a slightly curved tip. The color applies smoothly, precisely, and mostly evenly but it takes me a few passes to cover my lips as the curved applicator, although helpful for precision, doesn't seem to cover much. It is unscented, and has a slight bitter taste but not bad or excessive. Once on the color is vivid and bright, and slightly glossy which is nice. It doesn't stay on very long, tending to slide off my lips very quickly. However, this product is not advertised as long-wearing (although I can see how the name "infallible" could be misleading to someone thinking it refers to longevity and not precision).

Overall, I think if you like lipsticks with a big color payoff and don't mind reapplying this would work for you. However, I was a little underwhelmed on what I got for the price and will probably keeping searching for a liquid lipstick in this shade that lasts a little longer.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
If you are like me and prefer a creamy lipstick over a matte liquid lip then you will love these! I try to like liquid lipsticks all the time but they are only good for a little while because they are all just so drying. This lipstick may not last as long as a liquid lipstick but its super opaque and very pigmented. Full coverage color in one swipe. Such an amazing lipstick formula and they have a nice selection of shades from nudes to vivid bolds!
Madhu D.
Review for: Wild Rose more...
I use this as a lip gloss rather than a lipstick. They feel creamy and slightly tacky. Very nicely pigmented but not very long lasting. Can be used alone and also as a lip topper with other lipsticks. Not my fav lip product and the applicator is slightly big, difficult to apply at edges and corners. May not repurchase.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I saw this on Pinterest in “Nude Star” and “spicy blush” (what I’m wearing) and had to have them both. I ran up to CVS to get them and am seriously obsessed. They are beautiful “nudeish” pinks. They are really moisturizing and really long lasting. I wear these almost everyday and they are less than $10! Highly recommend!
Celeste L.
magna
Review for: Nude Star more...
Packaging is really cute and the applicator is a standard doe foot applicator. It picks up a lot of product on the wand, which means I only needed 1 dip into the applicator. It’s opaque, and this particular color is my lip color but better and is a perfect everyday lip color and lipstick. Comfortable formula, although it doesn’t last all day, you will need to retouch. I recommend it to everybody.
Makeup R.
Oxford, MI
Review •INFALLIBLE PAINTS• Retails for $9.99💄
These lip paints are super pigmented!! I also love the color options. They have a good variety of nudes and brights. The applicator for theses lip colors is perfect; it’s angled and super pointy at the tip. This makes the application very easy. I love how creamy and smooth the consistency is, it truly goes on like butter!! This lipstick is great but it is pretty hard to remove; it stains the lips. It also drys out my lips a bit so I would recommend using a moisturizing chapstick before and after application. OVERALL/ Great product. Good color, application, and look!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Domineering Teal more...
I would rate this 3.5. I bought this color, because it was on sale, basically to test the formula. The packaging is very unique and has a long wand applicator and I thought it was going to be like a squeeze tube, but it's an indented doe-foot applicator, which hugs your lips.. I loved that mine smelled like blueberries and the color was really opaque. My issue is it really smeared around my lips, so I would recommend a lip liner.
Haley S.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Tongue Tied more...
I'm giving this one three stars because I LOVE the color tongue tied, but I have dry lips and skin on general and these really do not work well for dry lips. I'll exfoliate and use a lip balm first but it still always ends up looking dry on the inner part of the lip. However if you don't have that issue, you would probably love these
Caroline E.
Avon, IN
I did not like the texture of these. I got it in the greige shade and it’s just a really weird color. The formula is very sticky and uncomfortable on the lips, and doesn’t blend it just streaks around. Some of the colors are pretty but the crazier colors aren’t as good.
ɮʀօօᏦɛ T.
New Lenox, IL
I LOVE LOREAL LIP PRODUCTS! Any of these choices, I swear by and know you’d love it too! The mattes are SUPER long wearing! Like seriously..you need patients and Vaseline to remove so you don’t need to worry about it transferring! The applicator is also so easy to apply with! The Infallible’s are so comfortable on the lips and provide such a beautiful color. I’ve used the nude shades (perfect for everyday looks) and metallic shades (great for a party or holiday) personally. These are ranging from $7-$9 depending where you shop. Must buy!!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oréal Infallible® Paints/Lip Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Jessica B.