BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Lipstick

High color impact lip paint. Saturated with pigments. Designer applicator.

Lacquer up lips for a bold color statement with L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints/Lip. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in 14 high-impact liquid lipstick colors, from nude to bold.

• Octyldodecanol

• CI 75470 / Carmine

Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Domineering Teal
I passed these up more than a few times in store, as I am not a lip product person. I want to be, I just never found anything that I felt meshed into my skin and face. I thought I was doomed to be #foreverbarelipped. That is until I seen one beauty blogger, well respected by myself, freak about how they were the most pigmented drug store lip paints to date. So, I took a closer look. Unfortunately, Not brandishing a very large collection of colors, I had to pick from shades that I normally wouldnt go for in a ×pigmented× setting. Well, I'm SO happy that I took a chance and branched out of my comfort zone for once!! EVERY color I chose meshed with my skin tone SO well, which doesn't happen EVER. They're very smooth and pigmented and so easy to apply, the tip of the wand has a tiny divet that holds the PERFECT amount of product for one swipe application. They're smaller tubes at about 8 bucks a piece, but they're so pigmented, its well worth it in my opinion!!
Jeanne-Marie D.
Kingston, MA
Review for: Taupeless
I have always loved having lip gloss as a staple in my cosmetics bag, however the color never lasts and generally pulls my lipstick color off much faster! Usually, the long wearing gloss available on the market leaves my lips sticky feeling or by the end of the day peeling. When I found this product, I was instantly in love! It's an affordable opaque gloss that wears incredibly well without making lips dry or peel by the end of the day. It pairs well with other products like lipstick and liner and even other glosses, but alone the pigment payoff is incredible! It does wear off on your coffee mug or wine glass, but reapplication doesn't make your lips feel cakey like some long wearing products. Be careful to not get it on your teeth as well! Affordable, great colors, hope more come out soon!
Gabby R.
Review for: Spicy Blush
These lip paints are nice especially this color, it's a very nice pinky mauve color that I thought I would not like at first when I purchased mine but I definitely love wearing this color often now, I feel like the formula is nice and pigmented also feels super moisturizing on the lips, it is a shiny finish so it's definitely not matte what so ever but I personally love how it looks. I have to say I'm not a huge fan on the scent of these lip paints but I only smell it when I first apply, throughout the day I don't smell it at all. Overall it's a good product for me and I would repurchase :)
Angeline P.
Reno, NV
Review for: Nude Star
I just bought this color after weeks of deciding whether I wanted to buy a nude or one of the bold shades. I got this nude because it's a "my lips but better" color. I'm so glad I did. The formula is creamy and super pigmented, but it doesn't move around too much on my lips. I like it because I can wear it without a lip liner. I can't wait to buy more shades.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Nude Star
These colors are great in the line. The price is on the high side and I wouldn't purchase unless I had a coupon. The formula is pigmented and thick but not uncomfortable. I like that it has an applicator instead of a squeeze tube. As long as L'Oréal keeps putting coupons out I'll get the whole line
Riley H.
Review for: Nude Star
This product is new and I love it! It looks like a lip gloss tube but when you open it, it has a doe foot applicator and goes on very smoothly. It is a lip paint consistency with a glossy finish. This color specifically is a gorgeous warm nude. Can't wait to get my hands on a few other colors.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Spicy Blush
This is a great alternative to the Too Faced Melted lipsticks. Its not a liquid lipstick where it drys completely matte. It has high pigmentation and last a long time. I like the dough foot applicator. I would recommend this to anyone that likes high pigmented lipsticks.
Sloane S.
Review for: Domineering Teal
Really enjoying these- I feel like they're a very pigmented gloss which I'm into right now. It's not drying at all and spicy blush plus nude star is so pretty together! They're nice on their own as well. Also very reasonably priced.
Jessica V.
Review for: Wild Rose
These new lip paints that come from Loreal infallible line are awesome. The applicator is totally not what you think it will be and applys the lip paint very well! I love the color range, and hope this will be permanent
Sapphire D.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Nude Star
They are fun colors, they aren't extremely long wearing for me as they claim due mostly to the fact that it doesn't truly dry down. However the application is great. I prefer the maybelline color jolts to these.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oréal Infallible® Paints/Lip Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.