BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High color impact lip paint. Saturated with pigments. Designer applicator.

Lacquer up lips for a bold color statement with L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Paints/Lip. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in 14 high-impact liquid lipstick colors, from nude to bold.

• Octyldodecanol

• CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Infallible® Paints/Lip
  • "I just bought this color after weeks of deciding whether I wanted to buy a nude or one of the bold shades. I got this nude because it's a "my lips but better" color. I'm so glad I did. The formula is creamy and super pigmented, but it doesn't move around too much on my lips. I like it because I can wear it without a lip liner. I can't wait to buy more shades." in 43 reviews
  • "These new lip paints that come from Loreal infallible line are awesome. The applicator is totally not what you think it will be and applys the lip paint very well! I love the color range, and hope this will be permanent" in 35 reviews
  • "Very beautiful color, love the formula, not long lasting but goes on very smooth" in 34 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with this stuff! Took me about a million visits to different drug stores to find it but I finally found it at bed bath & beyond of all places. The color is amazing and I love the applicator. Wore it yesterday and it lasted through 2 meals and multiple kisses. Great lipstick! I probably could have reapplied to make the red more vibrant, but it wasn't patchy or drying like a lot of liquid lipsticks tend to be. I have 4 or 5 other shades that I can't wait to try too!" in 32 reviews
  • "My lips get dry so easily, to find a lip product like this is so rare to find and affordable and moisturizing lip product." in 21 reviews
Toni M.
Review for: Wild Rose, DIY Red, Nude Star, Sultry Sangria more...
This stuff is GREAT. In the winter or on days I don't want a matte finish, this lipstick manages to be extremely pigmented and hydrating at the same time! I got a set of fifteen shades on sale at Ulta, and now I'm eyeing up the full-sized products. I haven't had many issues with this formula. It's not sticky, like I said it's super moisturising on the lips, and the colour payoff is good (not to mention it smells delicious and fruity!). My only problem is that on the more vivid colours (like DIY Red), it can feather out a little bit. I'm pretty young with no wrinkles around the mouth area and it still feathered out and smudged on me, so deeper colours might not work well for those with this concern.
Lolita P.
R
Review for: Navy Spy, Taupeless, Cool Coral, Sultry Sangria, Bewitching Bordeaux, Lilac Lust, Domineering Teal, Orange Envy, Fearless Fuchsia, Spicy Blush, Violet Twist, Wild Rose, Nude Star more...
These L'Oréal Infallible® Paints/Lip are some of my favorite lip products release this year I own so many. Their nice and pigmentation, there are very true to color. I find buying them at Walmart the best choice. They only cost $7.97 there compared to Walgreens & Ulta who wants $9.99. I holly recommend these because I love them. L'Oréal Infallible® Paints/LipL'Oréal Infallible® Paints/LipL'Oréal Infallible® Paints/LipL'Oreal INFALLIBLE® PAINTS/LIPS Matte
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
If you are like me and prefer a creamy lipstick over a matte liquid lip then you will love these! I try to like liquid lipsticks all the time but they are only good for a little while because they are all just so drying. This lipstick may not last as long as a liquid lipstick but its super opaque and very pigmented. Full coverage color in one swipe. Such an amazing lipstick formula and they have a nice selection of shades from nudes to vivid bolds!
Madhu D.
Review for: Wild Rose more...
I use this as a lip gloss rather than a lipstick. They feel creamy and slightly tacky. Very nicely pigmented but not very long lasting. Can be used alone and also as a lip topper with other lipsticks. Not my fav lip product and the applicator is slightly big, difficult to apply at edges and corners. May not repurchase.
Celeste L.
magna
Review for: Nude Star more...
Packaging is really cute and the applicator is a standard doe foot applicator. It picks up a lot of product on the wand, which means I only needed 1 dip into the applicator. It’s opaque, and this particular color is my lip color but better and is a perfect everyday lip color and lipstick. Comfortable formula, although it doesn’t last all day, you will need to retouch. I recommend it to everybody.
Makeup R.
Oxford, MI
Review •INFALLIBLE PAINTS• Retails for $9.99💄
These lip paints are super pigmented!! I also love the color options. They have a good variety of nudes and brights. The applicator for theses lip colors is perfect; it’s angled and super pointy at the tip. This makes the application very easy. I love how creamy and smooth the consistency is, it truly goes on like butter!! This lipstick is great but it is pretty hard to remove; it stains the lips. It also drys out my lips a bit so I would recommend using a moisturizing chapstick before and after application. OVERALL/ Great product. Good color, application, and look!
Brandy D.
Review for: Taupeless more...
Big fan of infallible line but this is not on my hit list. I believe it’s a consistency thing. And it may work for you so please don’t not try it based on my thoughts!!! It’s very pigmented and a  pretty color. Just don’t prefer the texture on my lips.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Domineering Teal more...
I would rate this 3.5. I bought this color, because it was on sale, basically to test the formula. The packaging is very unique and has a long wand applicator and I thought it was going to be like a squeeze tube, but it's an indented doe-foot applicator, which hugs your lips.. I loved that mine smelled like blueberries and the color was really opaque. My issue is it really smeared around my lips, so I would recommend a lip liner.
Nadria T.
Silver Spring
Review for: Lilac Lust, Domineering Teal more...
The Infallible Lip Paints are the perfect lightweight lipsticks to be wearing during warm seasons. These creamy lip paints glides smoothly and is very pigmented, a little goes a long way. I am very impress with these lipsticks because it doesn't break up or settle into my lip lines. I also found it easy to carry this lip paint around and reapply it without using a mirror; almost as if I'm wearing lip gloss.
Estrella Q.
Odessa
Review for: Nude Star more...
I love this infallible paint, I just use it as a colored gloss. I put on my lip liner with a similar color and put this on top and it’s beautiful. I even wear it on its own and it looks like my lips but better. If I didn’t have so many lipglosses already I would buy more of this paints.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oréal Infallible® Paints/Lip Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Jessica B.
Its matte or gloss?
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Hi guys whats do yous think about L'Oréal Infallible® Paints/Lip .