BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sarah T.
I own this lipstick in two shades, Grenadine and Cerise. Both of these are beautiful colors, and apply in even and rich pigment. They dry quickly, in about a minute or so, but still allow plenty of time for flawless application. Once dry, they are transfer proof, but if you touch your lips together they stick together, so definitely apply the balm on top. The balm smells amazing, like cotton candy, and is very nice and moisturizing on its own. These lip colors look beautiful on the lips, however after a few hours of wear (about 3-4) the lipstick begins to crumble off and feels very drying. They are also very difficult to remove, L'Oreal suggests an oil based remover with these, which I completely agree with. I'm about 50-50 with these, as the colors are wonderful and they apply beautifully, but they don't wear well for all day use. If you are planning on using these for shorter outings like business meetings or a party and don't mind potentially touching up, this product is great, but I would stay away from all day use at school or work. Luckily, they are compact and in durable packaging, so they are great to throw in your purse for touch ups.
Briann W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my sassy red night out lipstick! I apply the gloss and a few minutes later the top coat and IT STAYS ALL NIGHT!!! I literally had my waitress complement me on my lipstick and ask what I was wearing because it had stayed on through my whole meal and through drinking. Seriously a great product!
Lauren F.
Cincinnati, OH
Bought this for a dance recital because we needed to wear bright red lipstick and I was not pleased. After just thirty minutes it started to feel cakey and while my lips stayed bright red, it started dry and creased.
Alicia R.
My mom used this i have one but I can't seem to find them anymore or the color I like
Angie m.
I bought this product out of curiosity. It does stay on for long hours, yet i was annoyed by the fact that I had to continue applying the lip gloss; otherwise it felt dry and uncomfortable.
Tianah R.
I had a couple of these in different colors. (names i can't remember), but i can sure remember my feeling about them! they were OK. the colored lipstick was my least favorite part of this duo. the colors were rich, true, and it dried completely, which was nice, but when moving your mouth it cracked. which called for the clear top-coat balm, obviously. honestly, i stopped using the lipstick portion all together and solely used the top coat on my bare lips as it was very moisturizing. it wasn't greasy and seemed to last through the day. the lipstick lasted a long while as well, but personally i just didn't prefer to wear it. also, with both the lipstick and balm on, it somehow seemed to add weight to my lips. made them feel heavy.