BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

brittney d.
brittney d.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this product! It stays on forever ! The packaging is sleek and little so it fits just about anywhere. I have it in 3 different colors and I wear it almost everyday ! Easy to apply, I'd definitely buy it again.. Since I have 3 already!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
All kinds of nope for this! I love, love the intensity of the colour but it almost instantly feathers. My lips dry out soon after application as well. Even with the conditioning balm.
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.
I like this lipstick but it tends to make my lips feel dry but everything besides that i love how durable it is it stays on all day! I would give it a 5 star if they change it so it wont feel so dry.
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
I wanted to give more stars but the product isn't all that great. I feel many are hits and misses. Reds last long. Well most colors do, but after the clear gloss wears off it gets gritty and pointless.
Celia F.
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
Does exactly what it says it would! Completely transfer proof. I have almost all of the Infallible lipsticks; this one is a very unique gold (that's right, gold!!) color that seems to have a slight metallic sheen that lasts all day. The other Infallible lipsticks that I've tried don't have this, and seem pretty matte. This one is my favorite because it's just so different.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
kissimmee, FL
Really don't like this, sadly it is super tacky and sticky on the lips. The shade range is beautiful but theses aren't that great
Nicoll L.
Nicoll L.
I totally love this one, i don't have this color but the one i had i loved , the only thing is that it wont come off that easily
Jasey P.
Jasey P.
Hudson, NC
Love this lipstick! Stays on all day. And offers a variety of colors. Stayed on during drinking and eating.
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
Jacksonville, FL
Not a big fan. Very messy and does not apply well. I may have gotten a bad one, because it was terrible!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I wasn't really a fan. The lip color part is very sticky. I do however love the topcoat part I ended up just using that everyday to add since and moisture