BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Exclusive Mirrored Case At last, the first long-wearing lipcolor that will not disappoint. The Infallible® Never Fail Lipcolor s patented formula offers superior elasticity for 16 hours of beautiful, comfortable color that won t flake off or wear out mid-lip. An intensely moisturizing complex including Marine Collagen and Vitamin E protects and conditions lips, preventing moisture loss over time. A patented precision applicator and innovative mirrored packaging mean color goes on-stays on-beautifully. . see more...

• Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last lon...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this in the uk?1 Answers
  • Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Because it is like a stain it is very drying so you HAVE TO apply the moisture balm over it or it will look horribly dry on your lips." in 2 reviews
  • "Not good for every day wear." in 1 review
  • "I get chapped lips often and most lip products dry me out, but the infallible lip color is working very well for me." in 1 review
  • "I found this product to be very very drying on the lips and would slip into the cracks in my lips." in 1 review
Heather K.
Awful. Super sticky when applying, dries uneven, and drains all moisture from your lips. The top coat is really great as a shiny lip balm but the lip colour is just not for me. Also had quite the work cut out for me when it came to removing it (my poor lips were red and raw).
Rossana L.
Although I purchased the wrong color, I absolutely loved it. The packaging is really neat (although difficult at first) and the lip balm is a nice added touch. It was a bit difficult to remove as water and a napkin did not do the job. Would buy again
Myna S.
Split Lake
Is really dries out really quickly even if you apply the balm afterwards. I didn't like it for a long term wear or for everyday wear. I only use it for selfies or I just end up using the balm instead of the lip gloss.
Sara H.
Ona, West Virginia
My favorite color stay lipstick.. I put it on in the morning and it stays on until I take it off!! I can kiss my boyfriend, or eat a large meal and it there is absolutely no transfer! Wonderful product, wonderful price! If you don't try it you're crazy !
Luisana R.
Review for: Other more...
It's a good lipstick, the color I used was 210 Rosebud. Nice packaging, the texture is dry and sticky but the final result (with the white balm) it's beautiful!
Elfayeda K.
Boujdour
Kay K.
Loving this lip colour right now. Love how the brush is an gives the best application on to my lips. Really pigmented and makes my lips feel plumped.
Brianna F.
The colors are beautiful but after a few hours it crumbles off. It also feels very drying so you need to keep applying the lipbalm on top.
Jazmin L.
Costa Rica
Está muy bonito este lipstic es muy bueno y con una textura exelente es muy lindo y la verdad es de buena calidad
Mahjabin C.
This product is also good like the other products of L'oreal. It stays for long and gives you a gorgeous look!!
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
Caitlin G.
Can you buy this in the uk?
Isabel S.
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?