BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Exclusive Mirrored Case At last, the first long-wearing lipcolor that will not disappoint. The Infallible® Never Fail Lipcolor s patented formula offers superior elasticity for 16 hours of beautiful, comfortable color that won t flake off or wear out mid-lip. An intensely moisturizing complex including Marine Collagen and Vitamin E protects and conditions lips, preventing moisture loss over time. A patented precision applicator and innovative mirrored packaging mean color goes on-stays on-beautifully. . see more...

• Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last lon...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this in the uk?1 Answers
  • Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Because it is like a stain it is very drying so you HAVE TO apply the moisture balm over it or it will look horribly dry on your lips." in 2 reviews
  • "Not good for every day wear." in 1 review
  • "I get chapped lips often and most lip products dry me out, but the infallible lip color is working very well for me." in 1 review
  • "I found this product to be very very drying on the lips and would slip into the cracks in my lips." in 1 review
It dries out my lips, so I don't like it. I don't really care for the color. It's very compact, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Sarah N.
It stays on all day and night. It actually does work! I love the finishing gloss touch you put on after step 1.
Rachel B.
Cleves, OH
One of my favorite lipsticks. It has amazing color stay and makes you look amazing. I stole it from my sister.
Lorrin R.
My longest wearing lipstick but the color palette just doesn't suffice for me. I need more options!
Moniq M.
Dover, NJ
I use this when I go out and I love it for me and it's long lasting use it mostly at night
María E.
Review for: Garnet 750 more...
a lipstick that came to stay is great its gentle application effect matte very dry that lasts for hours without leaving additional stains includes vitamin E balm to moisturize and repair if necessary and if you like it can be used separately I love it separate the color lasts for hours and you do not have to retouch the pleasant smell the very vibrant colors and there is always one for you
Rebecca A.
Review for: Azalea 100 more...
Such an amazing lip product! I now have 5 in my collection along with 10 other loreal lip products. Such a staple need in your makeup collection. And such a staple brand in the drug store, sometimes is a little pricey but it's loreal, you're always going to love the product no matter what.
Rebecca J.
Huntsville , ON
I have the newer version of this product and when I saw this older one in Winners heavily discounted I picked it up. I got it in the color Azelea which is a very pretty shade of pink. First of all, I can tell why they updated the packaging because this version is brutal!!! It paints on nicely but it's very sticky as it dries. Then you NEED to put the gloss on before you move your lips. If you smile without the gloss then it will crack and flake off. It also feels awful on your lips. I've tried this product twice and will NOT be repurchasing it.
Rebeca J.
Maravilhoso perfeito sem palavras de tao bom e maravilhoso que er otima qualidade e alem de ser lindo
Adoraria ganhar um de cortesia muito mesmo mais ate agora nao ganhei estou esperando muito anciosa pra ver se ganho alguma caixa algo do tipi
Brianna C.
Thorold, AK
I actually got this product free through a promotion at my local drugstore without testing it but I figured it was free so I had nothing to lose. I LOVE it. It stays all day and I actually really love the colour. The one thing is you have to remember to put the balm on or the lip colour is VERY sticky. But once you have both on it is smooth and it stays put. The only thing is I wish they had more colours available.
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
Caitlin G.
Can you buy this in the uk?
Isabel S.
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?