BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Exclusive Mirrored Case At last, the first long-wearing lipcolor that will not disappoint. The Infallible® Never Fail Lipcolor s patented formula offers superior elasticity for 16 hours of beautiful, comfortable color that won t flake off or wear out mid-lip. An intensely moisturizing complex including Marine Collagen and Vitamin E protects and conditions lips, preventing moisture loss over time. A patented precision applicator and innovative mirrored packaging mean color goes on-stays on-beautifully. . see more...

• Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last lon...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this in the uk?1 Answers
  • Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Because it is like a stain it is very drying so you HAVE TO apply the moisture balm over it or it will look horribly dry on your lips." in 2 reviews
  • "Not good for every day wear." in 1 review
  • "I get chapped lips often and most lip products dry me out, but the infallible lip color is working very well for me." in 1 review
  • "I found this product to be very very drying on the lips and would slip into the cracks in my lips." in 1 review
Jen A.
This product is great. Its a 2 step lip stick. First you apply the color and let it dry a bit. When it dries it gets really sticky but thats when you apply the gloss that pretty much locks in the color. Lasts all day!
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Love that this color lasts all day! comes in a variety of shades too! be sure that you exfoliate your lips and be sure to keep them hydrated because this does tend to dry your lips out!
simone.lewis.12
Washington, DC
LOVE this product. Stays put and is perfect for formal occasions and performances! Not good for every day wear. Some downsides: it does tend to flake and get sticky if you aren't vigilant about applying the gloss repeatedly.
Krista R.
I get chapped lips often and most lip products dry me out, but the infallible lip color is working very well for me. I have it in the shade azalea and absolutely love it!
Barbara Z.
Houston , TX
Works pretty great! I like that the color stays on for a very long time ! Definitely worth it if you're into lip glosses but if you're looking for something matte this might not work for you!
Iris Y.
Just makeup products it quite a while but it was a very drying on the lips and it made my lips crack so therefore I feel that this product is not too great
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
I found this product to be very very drying on the lips and would slip into the cracks in my lips. its totally long wearing but horrible to apply
cynthia p.
I didn't though it would actually work, but to my surprise..It worked amazing. I love the rich color and the last long wearing. I love it
KK S.
Springfield, IL
This has great stay power! The balm helps keep the lips soft, this color tends to make my lips feel dry. Together it is a great match!
Galilea V.
Hayward, CA
This product has lasted me for about a year now and every time I wear it it lasts for over 7 hours and even when I eat it lasts 👌🏼
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
Caitlin G.
Can you buy this in the uk?
Isabel S.
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?