BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Exclusive Mirrored Case At last, the first long-wearing lipcolor that will not disappoint. The Infallible® Never Fail Lipcolor s patented formula offers superior elasticity for 16 hours of beautiful, comfortable color that won t flake off or wear out mid-lip. An intensely moisturizing complex including Marine Collagen and Vitamin E protects and conditions lips, preventing moisture loss over time. A patented precision applicator and innovative mirrored packaging mean color goes on-stays on-beautifully. . see more...

• Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last lon...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this in the uk?1 Answers
  • Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Because it is like a stain it is very drying so you HAVE TO apply the moisture balm over it or it will look horribly dry on your lips." in 2 reviews
  • "Not good for every day wear." in 1 review
  • "I get chapped lips often and most lip products dry me out, but the infallible lip color is working very well for me." in 1 review
  • "I found this product to be very very drying on the lips and would slip into the cracks in my lips." in 1 review
shannon d.
This product is the Loréal Paris Infallible lip color in Geranium 120. It's more of a natural/nude color and is also a lip stain. It stays on most of the day. You can find it at Rite-Aid, Walmart, or really any drug store.
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
Henna is an absolutely lovely GOLD color, a color I definitely wasn't expecting from the packaging (which showed it as brown). I also didn't expect it to look so good on very light skin! I buy 24 hour makeup products to last through kissing and this works, although I did have to touch it up once afterward. *Almost* transfer proof.
Jen H.
Alhambra, CA
Love Love Love L'Oreal Infallible LipColour. It stays on and on without feeling very dry on my lips. My favorite thing to do is layering a matte color on top of this. The clear balm that comes with it feels good on your lips too, though I never use it because I like the matte look. Don't ever discontinue this product!
Danielle B.
Columbia , SC
This product just did not work for me. The colors are beautiful, but after trying them on I was disappointed. It has a very sticky consistency and dries unevenly. It looked "flaky" on my lips, and peeled off quickly.
Elizabeth M.
San Diego , Ca
I've used two other efferent colors of his same product and for the most part I do like it. It stays on just like I says. There's a good variation of colors. The only problem I have with it is u really need ur lips to be moisturized but without any other product or else it won't look so good.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
You get two in one ! What more can you possibly want? I love the packaging of this, I think the product itself is pretty neat. I love how you get such a vibrant color along with a nice moisturizing balm.
Lindsay S.
I use to wear this product back in the day and I would not recommend it it's very uncomfortable and drying on the lips makes your lips feel like prunes not hydrating at all and I dislike the packaging
Fanila M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this if you do not apply the gloss it is very matte.I actually received these as a gift and these colors where not picked by me the were similar pink purplish shades.
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
I absolutely love L'Oreal Infallible LipColour lipstick. I have tried every single one of them love the fact that I don't always have to reapply when I'm wearing Infallible long lasting always keeps your lips looking great.
Jen A.
This product is great. Its a 2 step lip stick. First you apply the color and let it dry a bit. When it dries it gets really sticky but thats when you apply the gloss that pretty much locks in the color. Lasts all day!
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
Caitlin G.
Can you buy this in the uk?
Isabel S.
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?