BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Exclusive Mirrored Case At last, the first long-wearing lipcolor that will not disappoint. The Infallible® Never Fail Lipcolor s patented formula offers superior elasticity for 16 hours of beautiful, comfortable color that won t flake off or wear out mid-lip. An intensely moisturizing complex including Marine Collagen and Vitamin E protects and conditions lips, preventing moisture loss over time. A patented precision applicator and innovative mirrored packaging mean color goes on-stays on-beautifully. . see more...

• Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer? 1 Answers
  • Can you buy this in the uk?1 Answers
  • Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Because it is like a stain it is very drying so you HAVE TO apply the moisture balm over it or it will look horribly dry on your lips." in 2 reviews
  • "Not good for every day wear." in 1 review
  • "I get chapped lips often and most lip products dry me out, but the infallible lip color is working very well for me." in 1 review
  • "I found this product to be very very drying on the lips and would slip into the cracks in my lips." in 1 review
Amber S.
Amber S.
Florence, KY
I love this lip duo! It shines like a gloss but is not sticky, which I absolutely love and the color I chose reminds me so much of the 90's. 840 Russet gorgeous color and it lasts me all day.

It can be a little difficult to remove but I think for a lip product that you don't have to reapply, it's worth the extra struggle. Would definitely buy in other colors.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is absolutely gorgeous. I do have a problem with the lipstick. The lipstick is gorgeous but it's a little to thick. I wish it was a bit more thinner. I do love the conditioning top coat. It smells really good and it makes my lips very smooth and hydrating. However. I will give it another and she how it goes, I haven't worn it in a while.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product just did not work for me. The colors are beautiful, but after trying them on I was disappointed. It has a very sticky consistency and dries unevenly. It looked "flaky" on my lips, and peeled off quickly.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get two in one ! What more can you possibly want? I love the packaging of this, I think the product itself is pretty neat. I love how you get such a vibrant color along with a nice moisturizing balm.
Fanila M.
Fanila M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this if you do not apply the gloss it is very matte.I actually received these as a gift and these colors where not picked by me the were similar pink purplish shades.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Granbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
The staying power of this lipstick is amazing! I especially like the fact that the glossy top is included. I put it on, let the lipstick dry, add the finishing gloss, and my lips are beautiful for 1/2 the day!
Tania R.
Tania R.
Downey , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is beautiful. At fist I was hesitant about using it because I was told it dries out my lips but once you put on the moisturizer it comes with it feels better . I don't like how it's shiny I wish it would stay on matte.
shannon d.
shannon d.
This product is the Loréal Paris Infallible lip color in Geranium 120. It's more of a natural/nude color and is also a lip stain. It stays on most of the day. You can find it at Rite-Aid, Walmart, or really any drug store.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love L'Oreal Infallible LipColour lipstick. I have tried every single one of them love the fact that I don't always have to reapply when I'm wearing Infallible long lasting always keeps your lips looking great.
Jen A.
Jen A.
This product is great. Its a 2 step lip stick. First you apply the color and let it dry a bit. When it dries it gets really sticky but thats when you apply the gloss that pretty much locks in the color. Lasts all day!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Can you buy this in the uk?