BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Exclusive Mirrored Case At last, the first long-wearing lipcolor that will not disappoint. The Infallible® Never Fail Lipcolor s patented formula offers superior elasticity for 16 hours of beautiful, comfortable color that won t flake off or wear out mid-lip. An intensely moisturizing complex including Marine Collagen and Vitamin E protects and conditions lips, preventing moisture loss over time. A patented precision applicator and innovative mirrored packaging mean color goes on-stays on-beautifully. . see more...

• Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last lon...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this in the uk?1 Answers
  • Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Because it is like a stain it is very drying so you HAVE TO apply the moisture balm over it or it will look horribly dry on your lips." in 2 reviews
  • "Not good for every day wear." in 1 review
  • "I get chapped lips often and most lip products dry me out, but the infallible lip color is working very well for me." in 1 review
  • "I found this product to be very very drying on the lips and would slip into the cracks in my lips." in 1 review
Sasha R.
Review for: Henna 820 more...
I bought this last summer and honestly never bought it again. I bought it at Walmart. It stood on for only an hour and it made my lips so chapped and dry even with priming my lips it wasn’t very comfortable having it on it felt like glue on my lips. Wouldn’t really recommend it honestly
Audreanna P.
Piketon
This lip stick is the all time best! My lips look so fabulous. Soft shining lips. And the color last for ever. And there is no smudge on cups and i can kiss my husband an he doesn't mind lol. The different shades are beautuful.
Stacey M.
Granbury
The staying power of this lipstick is amazing! I especially like the fact that the glossy top is included. I put it on, let the lipstick dry, add the finishing gloss, and my lips are beautiful for 1/2 the day!
nazish c.
The absolute best. I swear by these. These are extremely long wear, a lot of times you have to literally use makeup remover to get it off. It is kind of like a lip stain. You apply the color and then let it dry (takes about 20 seconds to dry completely) then you apply the moisturizing balm over it to hydrate and give it a glossy look.

There is ZERO transfer when sipping a drink or eating, you literally cannot get this off just by wiping it off. Because it is like a stain it is very drying so you HAVE TO apply the moisture balm over it or it will look horribly dry on your lips. You can reapply the balm throughout the day if you need to, I have only needed to reapply the balm after meals because you do pretty much eat the balm away but the lip color stays on.

It is practically the only lipstick I use anymore, perfect for parties because it wont come off no matter what you do and you can just throw on a little of the balm if you feel like it's getting dry. I have it in nearly every color. They have special lines every now and then with new colors.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
The color is beautiful. At fist I was hesitant about using it because I was told it dries out my lips but once you put on the moisturizer it comes with it feels better . I don't like how it's shiny I wish it would stay on matte.
Cydney K.
Oak Forest, IL
I didn't have lip color on at work and I got told I needed to put some on.
I didn't have any with me at the time so one of the girls let me use her infallible lip compact color thing. I used Terra Cotta & it seriously looked amazing on my lips. You basically put the lip color on and let it dry and then put the clear chapstick like thing over it to make it set. It lasted pretty much my entire shift that I worked. So 7-3am? Give or take an hour. I was waiting for my paycheck to go out and buy my own. Can't wait!
Jasmin B.
This color is absolutely gorgeous. I do have a problem with the lipstick. The lipstick is gorgeous but it's a little to thick. I wish it was a bit more thinner. I do love the conditioning top coat. It smells really good and it makes my lips very smooth and hydrating. However. I will give it another and she how it goes, I haven't worn it in a while.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
I tried this product because I found one on clearance for $2. I don't think I would pay full-price for it, but it's still a pretty cool product. You absolutely have to use the gloss over the paint, but it stays exactly where to put it. Straw test/kiss test approved. Then when you're done, just wipe it off with a makeup wipe. It's a neat idea (I don't think the built-in mirror works at all, but nice try). If I could find new colors for less than the current retail price, I'd buy more.
Amber S.
Florence, KY
I love this lip duo! It shines like a gloss but is not sticky, which I absolutely love and the color I chose reminds me so much of the 90's. 840 Russet gorgeous color and it lasts me all day.

It can be a little difficult to remove but I think for a lip product that you don't have to reapply, it's worth the extra struggle. Would definitely buy in other colors.
Nicole M.
Oxford, MS
I have bought and used completely three of these now. I absolutely love them! The colors are rich and beautiful and they stay on perfectly! The only time I ever have to reapply is if I'm working so I'm talking constantly and the inner part of my lips starts to lose its color. On nights out and normal days though, none comes off until I use my make up remover. Absolutely LOVE this product.
Andrea C.
Do any of these have a matte finish? How many different colors?
Caitlin G.
Can you buy this in the uk?
Isabel S.
Can use the white thing with other lipstick to make them last longer?