14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Review for: Wild Rose
This is by far one of my favorite lipglosses yet! This formula goes on the lips like silk leaving them feeling more plumped and bigger and the colors are very pretty! You can find this lipgloss at Walmart , Cvs, target etc and its absolutely worth every cent!
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
L'Oréal infallible lip paints has become my favorite drugstore gloss. The pigmentation is so amazing! I love the range of colors they have up to fun and flirty to vampy! There is a lot of transfer, ofcourse it is a lip gloss. The packaging is cute!
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
pros: the applicator brush is soft & perfect for lining & filling the lips. The color is beautiful & I can wear it everyday or night! I got it at target when I was rushing to get ready for a girls night out. I wanted to try something new, now I want this lipstick in every color!

cons: needs to be reapplied frequently, color doesn't last all day
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Atlanta GA
Review for: Domineering Teal
This is one of the only glossy formulas I trust. I mean for a thick gloss the pigmentation is unreal. The domineering teal shade is not patchy whatsoever, and it has a type of fruity smell which is very enjoyable during application. It has a great mobility throughout the day so it's never uncomfortable. 10 out of ten would recommend.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
These are incredible for the price. They do need reapplied regularly but the price can't be beat and they are creamy and beautiful colors. I have four colors-DIY Red, Domineering Teal, Lilac Lust and Taupeless and plan on getting the rest of the colors. :) Definitely a beautiful pigmented gloss option in the world of mattes.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
I was so excited when I saw this hit the shelves! This lipgloss does exactly what it says it does! It's super pigmented and shiny and it last all day! My only complaint would be that for some people the color range is limiting but I love create custom colors in the range!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Review for: Wild Rose
I really like the pigment of these, the darker ones seem a little streaky and they do feather a little so I use a lip liner. They don't dry down they are definitely glossy but I honestly love them. Also they smell like berries:)
Meaghann S.
Meaghann S.
Review for: Spicy Blush
These lippies are so good. The color Spicy Blush is the perfect light nude pink for everyday. They're really comfortable and no, they don't last forever but I didn't expect them to do so.
I definitely want to try other colors of these and wish they would expand the color selection to more than 14 shades!
Sunie F.
Sunie F.
Loooove this line! They have so many different colors ranging from purples, to blues, to reds, and more! This shade is my personal favorite because it's dark but not too bold. I have to reapply it once a day but that's it. I'm pretty darn happy!
Britnee J.
Britnee J.
Very pigmented and inexpensive. Can be found at local Walmart and Ulta stores. The taupe and teal colors are my favorite. The packaging is cute and since they are color coded, it makes it easy to distinguish in your makeup bag if you have more than one.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.